I'm really liking this series so far!! I randomly decided to watch it when episode three came out and liked it straight away. I look forward to the episodes coming out:)
I don't think Hiroto and Chioko are step siblings. I think she's just guilting him into sticking around and doing stuff for her. Maybe they were childhood friends? Chioko seems like a total nutcase who's in desperate need of a hobby.
I think childhood friends are more like it.
I don't think they're sibling either.
all i can say is i am loving this drama. it's refreshing to see a jdrama with conversations about sex and characters that are honest about their sexuality. kissing and sex in a drama whoa! most action i've seen in a jdrama that doesn't have any nudity. and still compared to western shows this is cleaner than soap operas. i wish it would run longer than the usual 10-13 epis.
I would like to see this drama go more than 13 episodes, it's a refreshing drama. Something entirely different from other JDramas I saw.
TheHugMonster wrote: I don't think Hiroto and Chioko are step siblings. I think she's just guilting him into sticking around and doing stuff for her. Maybe they were childhood friends? Chioko seems like a total nutcase who's in desperate need of a hobby.

I must agree with that -____-
You could clearly see how she was "threating him", using his guilty-conscience^^
im glad they didnt completely kill off the side stories. it was a good episode. i look forward to seein how things progress and whether she will end with hiroto.
boutux wrote: all i can say is i am loving this drama. it's refreshing to see a jdrama with conversations about sex and characters that are honest about their sexuality. kissing and sex in a drama whoa! most action i've seen in a jdrama that doesn't have any nudity. and still compared to western shows this is cleaner than soap operas. i wish it would run longer than the usual 10-13 epis.

Same! I'm especially surprised by Shima, a bit over the top sometimes, but I think it's cool they wrote in a female character like that. The drama's very modern in general with the issues they address, I love it!

And I'm still hoping Yamamoto Yusuke is going to become Mikis lover, oooooh yeeeeeeeesssss he must. Or at least flirt with her or summat, so she feels better after having to deal with that annoying mother-in-law.
This is a drama that's out of standard, I like it much more than any currently airing detective-mystery drama and it's rare since I prefer other genres over rom-comwhen it comes to JDramas.
it's like a japanese sex and the city without the high fashion. lol. and shima is samantha. miki is charlotte and sakura...she is sakura. cuz she isn't like carrie or miranda. not even combined. lol

i like hiroto with sakura. he's deceived her yes, but being with him has broken her out of her shell. he doesn't expect her to behave a certain way like tachibana believes a woman should behave. in a way i think that tachibana is a good friend, he is honest and helpful but he doesn't respect her and he doesn't accept her as she is. hiroto got involved with her for the wrong reasons but he's falling for the person that she is. still at this point i don't think either tachibana or hiroto deserve sakura. hiroto has been lying and cheating and tachibana is an ass most of the time and he hasn't put himself out there for her as love interest anyway.

but there was *spoiler* a kiss in the preview. so maybe things are going to change from now.

i feel bad for miki. i would have had words with my mother in law by now if i was her. she is too passive with everyone and the only one it hurts is her.
I don't think that Tachibana is a bad guy.. They have a strange kind of relationship, but he does care about her in his awkward way, but still... At this point I have no idea who I want her to end up with.
show has slumped since the first couple episodes. now we are just in this lull with little plot progression. but at least the trailer for next week seems to suggest it might pick up
bannie wrote: show has slumped since the first couple episodes. now we are just in this lull with little plot progression.
but at least the trailer for next week seems to suggest it might pick up

I don't like it has slumped at all. I think it has been getting better and better.
Lhuna-chan wrote: I don't think that Tachibana is a bad guy.. They have a strange kind of relationship, but he does care about her in his awkward way, but still... At this point I have no idea who I want her to end up with.

I don't think he is a bad guy either. he is a good friend to her sometimes and sometimes he's a real jerk.

jacqueline wrote: I don't like it has slumped at all. I think it has been getting better and better.

i wish there was a like button. ita. each epi all the storylines within the drama keep getting better and we learn more about the characters and move a lil forward. each epi ends with a cliff hanger that has me impatiently waiting for the next thursday night.