I like everything I'm watching except Boku no Ita Jikan.
I'm currently watching Boku no Ita Jikan, Ashita, Mama ga inai, Shitsuren Chocolatier and Lost Days. and i'm enjoying each one of them. Boku no Ita jikan is pretty good though the heavy subject, I think Miura is doing a good job in it. Shitsuren Chocolatier's simple plot is funny enough to balance the seriousness of BnIJ, so I will continue to watch it. Lost Days' plot was the most interesting one but i'm not sure it would turn out very good ( a little bit disappointed by Seto's acting but that's maybe because of the character). Ashita, mama ga inai... I cannot say why, but i found the first episode a little bit strange, i was always torn between laugh and dispair regarding the situation of the children. don't really understand the tone of the drama. BUT the girls are really excellent, Ashida ahead, and that old man is intriguing enough to make me want to watch more. I cannot find some others I wanted to watch, so i will go with these 4 ones for this season.
Panda-san wrote: I think this season for Japanese dramas is weak overall...hm.

Maybe it is just me but I've been saying that for almost every season on the past one or two years xD but yes, there have always been at least one or two highly good titles unlike this time.
I do like the ones I'm watching, they are funny or good, or whatever, but it is like there's nothing overly exciting about either of them.
Currently watching Boku no ita jikan and Shitsuren Chocolatier. I am now crazy over Boku no Ita Jikan. Watching Shitsuren Chocolatier as well balanced it out. I was curious to watch the new NHK taiga drama Gunshi Kanbei ,unfortunately no subbers :( It's not only for this winter but it airs for this whole year.