http://www.mydramalist.com/front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=347
http://www.mydramalist.com/front/dramalist-ajax.php?dramaid=2239

Has anyone seen these 2 dramas? I saw the first one late at night in Japan when I studied there last year and thought it was fun. Girls yanki are more fun then boys be-bop. Now I'm trying to finish it up and move on to the sequel. I'm not a fan of AKB48 (being a girl in her late 20s and all) but when this came out the ending song was all over Japan and so were AKB48 in these gorgeous college graduates kimono. I loved it. You can see the video here with the kimono and a truely beautiful song by the group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhEK1mxOm-I

Let me know what you think :)
I saw both seasons and it was good fight wise. Yankee girls are definitely fun. IMO season 1 was better than season 2.
As a fan of AKB48 i think the ending song is one of their best
I like the story too. Kinda sad at times. Well, I mean the first one. I'm just on to ep 11 now so I'll be finished tomorrow. The ending song shows they can really sing. I wasn't sure when I heard their pop stuff ^^;;
Yea towards the end os season 1 it got sad. I know they usually come off as sucky singers but if you watch some of their individual videos there are alot of them than can sing. I think its just the material that they are given.

Are you watching season 1 or 2 now
Just finishing season 1 tonight. Or tomorrow, since the new ep of Tempest is out ^^;;
I like Yuko and would have liked to see more of her as a fighter then having her killed off as I guess is what is going to happen. Ah~ Yanki girls and tragic drama in one don't mix :(
I've seen 1st season (watched it in one night last year...). I liked it but it's not anything special to me.
Its fun to watch, and short so I can watch it when I don't want to stay up all night watching drama ^^ll
Still not done yet by the way
I have watched both season and the first season was a loz of better than the second :p Well that is my thought but yankee girls are so much fun ;) The idea was very good^^ Does anybody know similiar dramas,movies like that=) ! ? ;) I would appreciate any help <3
Just the first season! =))) I haven't watched the second. is it nice?
michilovesdramas wrote: Just the first season! =))) I haven't watched the second. is it nice?

Well it is ok and sometimes there are some pretty fun moments :D But in all I liked the first season more :p
I want more Gokusen! I loved this Drama it was really good!(it was one of those first dramas i watched when i got into japanese and korean dramas) The storyline was something new for me then I had never watched a movie or serie that have the same story as this one. so i really loved it! I love the passion of their friendship the most and how the teacher really took care of her students( I Always dreamed that i would have a good teacher as her after watchig thit drama haha)
ooh sorry i just noticed that it dosent say gokusen but Majisuka Gakuen haha silly me !
salwa93 wrote: I want more Gokusen! I loved this Drama it was really good!(it was one of those first dramas i watched when i got into japanese and korean dramas)
The storyline was something new for me then I had never watched a movie or serie that have the same story as this one. so i really loved it!
I love the passion of their friendship the most and how the teacher really took care of her students( I Always dreamed that i would have a good teacher as her after watchig thit drama haha)

I want more of Gokusen too!!And I want more of Shin and Yankumi~ I loved that passion between teacher and students too...even though it´s made pretty simple...it´s still VERY GOOD.Good enough to become my favorite <3
salwa93 wrote: ooh sorry i just noticed that it dosent say gokusen but Majisuka Gakuen haha silly me !

Haha so you intendet to add it in the Gokusen thread...??THanks then already before :D
Mirichan wrote: I want more of Gokusen too!!And I want more of Shin and Yankumi~ I loved that passion between teacher and students too...even though it´s made pretty simple...it´s still VERY GOOD.Good enough to become my favorite <3

me too, I wanted him to act in the movie:( but he didnt i wonder why?? He really loved his teacher right? I mean like love love between girl and a boy.
yeah i totally agree with u!