Pot-Pourri Haru 

6 minutes ago

As always my creative skills rock ahahahaBadges for the fans 

The badges look cool! I'm wondering if we can do one themed to Tokusatsu Gagaga for the female toku fan representation?

I watched and loved several seasons of Power Rangers (US version)  and have watched some of the GORO movies.  I also watched this train wreck
Sh15uya 

If you are with me, you can get it. This is Shibuya, but it is not Shibuya. This is where Shibuya 109 is next to 108 (Tokyo), and the highways signs write Shibuya. The people who live in this virtual world are "Shibuya 15". The only thing real is the pain.

Yeah this was a little too much off my radar.

Old_Anime_Lady:

I watched and loved several seasons of Power Rangers (US version)  and have watched some of the GORO movies.  I also watched this train wreck
Sh15uya 

If you are with me, you can get it. This is Shibuya, but it is not Shibuya. This is where Shibuya 109 is next to 108 (Tokyo), and the highways signs write Shibuya. The people who live in this virtual world are "Shibuya 15". The only thing real is the pain.

Yeah this was a little too much off my radar.

My first encounter with Gakky =X

Was an interesting concept but yeah one of the lower budget tokusatsu that had toku alums

Char350:
Looking forward to seeing your other articles! Would be happy to help if you like! In addition to toku alums who went to make it big, I've always been fascinated with Sentai and Rider's casting of comedians and tried & true veterans of dorama into mentor/supporting roles (Katsuhisa Namase as Sougo's Uncle in Zi-O, Naoto Takenaka as Sennin in Ghost, etc.)

Thanks!! I actually want to ask some people who are into Kamen Rider their top5 recommendations, so that I can more or less have a guide and I don't mess everything up hahasashha. I'll definitely contact you if I do a little interview or something as I now I have enough people on my radar :'D

Char350:
Tokusatsu Gagaga

like this one? 

Pot-Pourri Haru:

like this one? 

Yeahhh looks good! Or even include the MC Nakamura, since she's portrayed by Koshiba Fuka.

Char350:

Yeahhh looks good! Or even include the MC Nakamura, since she's portrayed by Koshiba Fuka.

Pot-Pourri Haru:

yessss perfect! <3

Fandom badges are so awesome, I made the hazy banner from High&Low. The toku badges look cool 

I used to watch the US version of Power Rangers dubbed in hindi (sheesh, I know :')) and I watched it for several years and I had hoardes of cheap models on them. Does that count 🤣

J Dorama Club:

Interesting idea. Also, an article about Tokusatsu on MDL would be cool... mhmhmhm 

We already have one on asadoras, Taiga and Tokusatsu are missing. Timi is huge on taigas I believe

Pot-Pourri Haru:

Of course not :D Just not used to ppl remembering what I like nor being encouraged to share my thoughts about it.
And I have a dry humor that does not always translates well into the written word ^-^

I understand that feeling too well, the jdc really should've been created earlier, many Tokus found each other this way. The comments section aren't really built for discussions

laia:
Another user and I wanted to do a series of articles where we could introduce Kamen Rider to anyone

A Beginner's Guide to super sentai and Kamen Rider would be cool. (I vaguely remember @Ebisuno92 shared his article on super sentai once, but maybe he wrote it for his blog or another website and not here on MDL?)

Pot-Pourri Haru:

like this one? 

Oh, a Shishi Leo badge! Very nice :D

Char350:
My first encounter with Gakky =X

I didn't even notice that it's her until you mentioned it

kura2ninja:

A Beginner's Guide to super sentai and Kamen Rider would be cool. (I vaguely remember @Ebisuno92 shared his article on super sentai once, but maybe he wrote it for his blog or another website and not here on MDL?)

Yeah, I searched for it on the database yesterday but it was not there, so most probably his blog.

chiha patlnwza55:
We already have one on asadoras, Taiga

I am linking more next weekend. ChoNa also gave me loads of links to general articles about dorama. Also contacted Timi about the Taiga list etc.  However, if you find some or know of them dm me. Knowledge hub in the making :D

Hi, 

I would love to join this club. I like to watch japanese movies/doramas as they are very unique.