Title (romaji): Stepfather Step
Format: Renzoku
Genre: Drama
Episodes: TBA
Broadcast network: TBS
Broadcast period: 2012-Jan-09 start
Air time: Monday 20:00

Synopsis
“Stepfather Step” is about a skilled thief without a single relative (Kamikawa) who ends up becoming the stepfather of twins. The twins are in fourth grade and suddenly lost both of their parents. Using his know-how from his past as a thief, he not only raises the twins but settles various puzzling incidents that are happening in the neighborhood. --Tokyohive

Cast

Kamikawa Takaya
Konishi Manami
Shibuya Tatsuki
Shibuya Itsuki
Sudo Risa
Hirayama Aya
Ito Shiro
Watanabe Ikkei
Sounds kinda interesting, might watch it

Oooh THis one sounds really interesting to me.
Yeah, this one does sound interesting. I added it to my list.
it does sound interesting...i might give it a try..will add it to my ptw list
This actually sounds REALLY interesting. Also added an image for it.
when i first glanced at the pic i thought it was Binnie lol
RainFlower wrote: when i first glanced at the pic i thought it was Binnie lol

wth?!!..you need an eye checkup :p
Skye-N-Rain wrote: This actually sounds REALLY interesting. Also added an image for it.

Thanks Skye.

RainFlower wrote: when i first glanced at the pic i thought it was Binnie lol

He does look at first glance like him...Jajajaja
Looks interesting I might check it out.
*gasp* I just realized why the actor looks so familiar. He played the school doctor in Hana Kimi!!! I loved him. :D
Sleepninja wrote: *gasp* I just realized why the actor looks so familiar. He played the school doctor in Hana Kimi!!! I loved him. :D

OH the gay doctor :P
Sleepninja wrote: *gasp* I just realized why the actor looks so familiar. He played the school doctor in Hana Kimi!!! I loved him. :D

Ohh he does! Haha.

When the drama got re-added he must not have been added to the cast because it's not listed under his name anymore and at the moment we can't add any roles. /me forgets if she was the one to re-add Hana-Kimi
Crazy4You wrote: Ohh he does! Haha.

When the drama got re-added he must not have been added to the cast because it's not listed under his name anymore and at the moment we can't add any roles. /me forgets if she was the one to re-add Hana-Kimi

He's listed on the MDL page as the cast right now.