I wish this was a little bit longer than 10. I love the reveal in Episode 8! SpoilerI knew Mr. Iwata was a ghost. He doesn't touch anything, he never comes inside the house and Masato is the only person who ever sees him. But I love the fact that he is Yuki's grandfather was a cool twist. I'm also glad Masato found out about Kento. That scene was touching. When he cried it was so sad.<---end.
Jeaniessi wrote: I wish this was a little bit longer than 10. I love the reveal in Episode 8! SpoilerI knew Mr. Iwata was a ghost. He doesn't touch anything, he never comes inside the house and Masato is the only person who ever sees him. But I love the fact that he is Yuki's grandfather was a cool twist. I'm also glad Masato found out about Kento. That scene was touching. When he cried it was so sad.<---end.

I am pretty positive he does have something in his hands in one of the earlier episode - but then again, can a ghost sit in a chair? :p

I am waiting for episode nine. Masapyon. Such a fluffy nickname - always makes me think of him as a little kitten with two blue-white ears. Aww. Let's not talk about the name's real meaning.
Szasha wrote: I am pretty positive he does have something in his hands in one of the earlier episode - but then again, can a ghost sit in a chair? :p

I am waiting for episode nine. Masapyon. Such a fluffy nickname - always makes me think of him as a little kitten with two blue-white ears. Aww. Let's not talk about the name's real meaning.

Lol what was its real meaning?
@Jeanie, I agree.
Still gathering up courage (meaning patience) to watch this....
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Lol what was its real meaning?
@Jeanie, I agree.

I have no idea. Just thought it would be weird if someone did know its meaning.
LisNoir wrote: Still gathering up courage (meaning patience) to watch this....

What episode did you stop at? For me there was a boring one in the middle 6 or 7, don't remember but for the most part I like this show.
Jeaniessi wrote: What episode did you stop at? For me there was a boring one in the middle 6 or 7, don't remember but for the most part I like this show.

Shes on ep 2
Jeaniessi wrote: What episode did you stop at? For me there was a boring one in the middle 6 or 7, don't remember but for the most part I like this show.

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Shes on ep 2

Ep. 1...lol Well, finished ep. 1 weeks ago and just can't seem to start ep. 2...lol

I just think about that actress and I cringe...lol
LisNoir wrote: Ep. 1...lol Well, finished ep. 1 weeks ago and just can't seem to start ep. 2...lol

I just think about that actress and I cringe...lol

Who? Maeda Atsuko?
Szasha wrote: Who? Maeda Atsuko?

Is that name of the actress who plays the older sister? If so, yes.

Edit: Yes, her.
Why do people not like her? :s I think she's doing a great job.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Why do people not like her? :s I think she's doing a great job.

For me, it's her voice. It just grates my nerves. It's something that's been following me since Q10...
LisNoir wrote: Is that name of the actress who plays the older sister? If so, yes.

Edit: Yes, her.

LOL.

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Why do people not like her? :s I think she's doing a great job.

I don't have a problem with her at all. I like her. She's my second favorite character on the show next to Yamapi.
I find her voice rather intriguing by now, at first I thought she needed a respirator, though. It's raspy and squeaky at the same time - how many people can say the same about their voice?
Jeaniessi wrote: LOL.

I don't have a problem with her at all. I like her. She's my second favorite character on the show next to Yamapi.

I like Eikura Nana <3 Yamapi second best, and the guy who um.... has a pregnant wife...that guy ....