Skye-N-Rain wrote: Now you're making me want to watch it :D

I thought you already were? are you only up to 3?
Jeaniessi wrote: I thought you already were? are you only up to 3?

I have yet to watch episodes 4+5. Thats what I meant :P
Ja! See!!! I'm not the only one....And that "confession" wasn't me, but how I wish it had been...lol

hahaha... For some reason her voice doesn't bother me. But believe me, some of the girls voices in dramas do go right through me. I just don't have names right now. But usually it is the aegyo speak or in Jdramas the very annoying cutesy high pitched talk... I've noticed Girls/Women's voices in Jdramas affect me more.
Dang! 6 is up and subbed!
I just saw it..I got a little freaked out in the middle but they managed to save it for me..not the best episode though
Damnit I need to hurry up and watch episodes 4-6!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Damnit I need to hurry up and watch episodes 4-6!

Yeah you do! What are you doing over there in CA? Having a life or something?
Jeaniessi wrote: Yeah you do! What are you doing over there in CA? Having a life or something?

lol :P
I actually started episode 4 but the subs really need some editing =/
I can't seem to gather the courage to start the second episode of this...:/
LisNoir wrote: I can't seem to gather the courage to start the second episode of this...:/

that it takes 'courage' to watch the 2nd episode speaks volumes!!! lol. Are you dropping it like it's hot?

meh..I'm sticking with it. As soon as my Pops leaves tomorrow morning I'm watching episode 7.
Jeaniessi wrote: that it takes 'courage' to watch the 2nd episode speaks volumes!!! lol. Are you dropping it like it's hot?

meh..I'm sticking with it. As soon as my Pops leaves tomorrow morning I'm watching episode 7.

I'm gonna give it one or two episodes more...But I need to gather courage...lol I don't want to watch it and then enter a drama funk...lol
Watching episode 7 now: ----->I knew Ichinose (The guy online Haruka has been talking to and likes. The one she didn't show up to the meeting for.) was going to be that rival funeral director. The sort of cute but nerdy guy. Haruka has been mean to him so I wonder how she's going to wiggle out of this.<----- It was a good episode. I'm not dropping yet.
I really like this drama - I've watched most of the episodes in a row, and it's pretty addicting - well as far as a funeral-family-themed drama can be appealing. Especially episode six and seven moved me.
Episode six because, -> the end; grandmother and grandson finding to each other, consoling each other..., gave a very honest and earnest feeling to me. I was even crying a little. <-
And episode seven -> Haruka's story was predictable, but still touching in my opinion. There are always dreams we habour but we can never achieve even if we solely concentrate on it.
Btw, I was pretty sure that the nerdy guy would be Ichinose and tada!

On a side note, I am pretty afraid that the series is going to end with the death of the old man and big bro/or the death of the old man and big bro's acceptance of his approaching death. (For a second I thought the old man would be a ghost only Masato can see..?)
<-

The drama manages to have a good balance in terms of serious topics vs. lighter/family moments. Haha, and that family certainly has a faible for food-wrestling. Everytime they start fighting I just wait for some noodles to fly through the air... or even worse...

Oh and maybe I am seeing ghosts, but the man in the first picture (episode 4) resembles the first contestant from The Quiz Show 2.

And the man in the left picture reminds me of Yokoya from the Liar Game series, they have the same crazy eyes. Gotta check whether it's really him.
Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza-Zaza wrote:

And the man in the left picture reminds me of Yokoya from the Liar Game series, they have the same crazy eyes. Gotta check whether it's really him.

It is Yokoya from Liar Game no doubt. Also..Spoiler The old man that comes and visits Masato...I don't believe any one has seen him except Masato and he is a ghost. End.