Skye-N-Rain wrote: I like Eikura Nana <3 Yamapi second best, and the guy who um.... has a pregnant wife...that guy ....

Did you watch 8? yeah, he is a handsome man.
Szasha wrote: I find her voice rather intriguing by now, at first I thought she needed a respirator, though.
It's raspy and squeaky at the same time - how many people can say the same about their voice?

I don't think I'll ever reach that point...but good for you....lol
LisNoir wrote: I don't think I'll ever reach that point...but good for you....lol

LMAO.
That kinda makes me sound like a freak.
Szasha wrote: LMAO.

Don't stress yourself... Skye 'likes' the man cop. he's one of his 'favorites'
szasha wrote: lmao.

jeaniessi wrote: don't stress yourself... Skye 'likes' the man cop. He's one of his 'favorites'

lol...
Jeaniessi wrote: Don't stress yourself... Skye 'likes' the man cop. he's one of his 'favorites'

Rofl - I have a very vivid imagination now. Mh, bad cop costume...
Szasha wrote: Rofl - I have a very vivid imagination now. Mh, bad cop costume...

the fudge? Seriously the fudge?
The guy is an awesome character.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: the fudge? Seriously the fudge?
The guy is an awesome character.

Fudge is awesome, but has many calories.
What are you talking about? Eh, what dirty thoughts do you have there? oO
Szasha wrote: Fudge is awesome, but has many calories.
What are you talking about? Eh, what dirty thoughts do you have there? oO

Bad cop costume? EHHHH
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Bad cop costume? EHHHH

LMAO. It's alright if you like them. <3
Szasha wrote: LMAO. It's alright if you like them. <3

ANYWAYS, back to Ending Planner :P
Eikura Nana is awesome!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: ANYWAYS, back to Ending Planner :P
Eikura Nana is awesome!

Yes, Sir. :)
I think everyone's doing a great job, actually. I haven't a single character in my dislike-wardrobe. I like Yamapi, Sorimachi Takashi, Mikami Kensei and Yamazaki Tsutomu a lot.
(I always end up thinking that Yamazaki Tsutomo is missing his bath robe, the one he's wearing in Kurosagi.)
Szasha decided to watch episode 9, and since she's very likely to cry a little here and there - she kindly
asked the other people living with her NOT to enter her room in the next 50 minutes. Now - what could have happend?

My thoughts on episode nine:
Exactly what I expected it to be. I was a little surprised that they introduced Kento's mum so late and honestly I haven't yet figured why's there. I disliked her a little at first, but I think it was intended and I understood where she was coming from.
I really enjoyed Ms. Police officer in this episode - but why does she always get drunk? :p And could it be that they changed Maeda's voice a little? It sounds different.

Masapyooon~ Just one episode to go and what's up with those sudden previews. :(
Thanks for making me cry Episode 9.
Szasha wrote: Szasha decided to watch episode 9, and since she's very likely to cry a little here and there - she kindly
asked the other people living with her NOT to enter her room in the next 50 minutes. Now - what could have happend?

My thoughts on episode nine:
Exactly what I expected it to be. I was a little surprised that they introduced Kento's mum so late and honestly I haven't yet figured why's there. I disliked her a little at first, but I think it was intended and I understood where she was coming from.
I really enjoyed Ms. Police officer in this episode - but why does she always get drunk? :p And could it be that they changed Maeda's voice a little? It sounds different.

Masapyooon~ Just one episode to go and what's up with those sudden previews. :(

I can't believe this is at the end already! ----> I really liked episode 9. I didn't think I would be that emotional over the family scenes when Kento finally reveals his disease to his other brother and sisters. GAH! and when they had the BBQ and took the family picture? OMO! and at the end when he was looking through the picture book Masato gave him. I was crying. I loved the reveal Iwata being her grandfather. I like that they are wrapping this up with a mystery. I have a feeling the last funeral we see them do will be Kento's. I hope not!<----