I'll be there - ARASHI - Kizoku Tantei

Senaka Goshi No Chance - Kame to Yamapi - Boku, Unmei no Hito desu

I need your love -  Beverly Caimen - Crisis: Kouan Kidou Sousatai Tokusou-han

Forevermore - Utada Hikaru - Gomen, Aishiteru

Heikousen - Sayuri - Kuzu no Honkai

OldAnimeLady:

SO Hanabi is eligible..Let me go add that to mine As Well as the Beverly song for crisis

meh i did then changed my mind for Radwimps..cause I love Yojiros voice

also added videos my post as well and am listening to everyone's votes might add some more bands to my playlist

I can give you some more videos if you want since not many of this year's jdramas were watched, it seems. It might give people more variety to choose from.

sure and ill link them in the main post pm me with the links

My first thought was 'Cool, this is going to be easy!' Then it turned out none of the songs I had in mind are from this year, whoops.

The only one I can think of  is:

• I need your love - Beverly - CRISIS

Will edit later if I remember anything else.

have not seen much this yr but my fav is Forevermore by Utada Hikaru from drama Gomen Aishiteru. drama was a dissapointment for me but this song is awesome 

i also liked 'otona no okite by doughnuts hole - quartet

Updated Main post with links for all the votes so far what I could find loving the diversity in music everyone has!! 

ok the age of the song doesnt matter...Think "guardians of the galaxy" I can't find a track list for Kataomi but I did find it on asian wiki, so if it is on the OST it counts

My bad! I should have put links too. May i suggest you change the "Forever Young" video? indeed, the one you linked is not the ending version of the drama Byplayers. Here is the extended version of the ending of the drama : Forever young - drama Byplayers  (this is the one I wanted to suggest, tbh i've never listened to the one you linked).  Sorry, I should have said it before. 

As for Akira to Akira, i can't find any streaming video. if people really want to listen to it, they should try the ending of any episode.

@sumithecat link fixed and maybe in my chaos ill rip the ending song from an episode using replay music 7 and an online mp3 editor, but right now I have to finish a clients genealogy book, reassemle my kitchen finish watch my first Aiba drama and make dinner for husband....

@OldanimeLady : thanks for the link, and whaou! I would be unable to do so much things in one evening.

I can't be of any help concerning the video, i'm totally clueless on this matter (spent the week-end trying to record photos on a DVD and I've failed... -_-' )

we can sleep after were dead, my grandmother used to annoy me with that when I was younger, And now I say the same thing to my son.   he he

@Old AnimeLady, thanks for uploading the links. I will find that Da-ice song eventually. Probably i'll send you some more links later :D

kk ill put them up when I can