Sleepninja wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Risa Niigaki will be graduating from Morning Musume after their Spring 2012 Tour :'(

You're kidding me right? T__T she was a leader just for few months and released just one single as a leader :(
AnimeStar wrote: You're kidding me right? T__T she was a leader just for few months and released just one single as a leader :(

I know. She's been in MM for the longest time so far I think.
(since she started during same time with Takahashi Ai)
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I know. She's been in MM for the longest time so far I think.
(since she started during same time with Takahashi Ai)

yes, I think so too. I'm so sad because the new members are cute ok but have you heard the new single? It's the most horrible single from MoMusu ever and if they continue to make songs like this one what will happen to Morning Musume?! I'm sure they will fall down to the bottom :/
AnimeStar wrote: yes, I think so too. I'm so sad because the new members are cute ok but have you heard the new single? It's the most horrible single from MoMusu ever and if they continue to make songs like this one what will happen to Morning Musume?! I'm sure they will fall down to the bottom :/

I just listened it yesterday. I think it's cute and bright ~~
Not best singing wise or clothe wise but I like it.

My remembering the faces+names of MoMusu members will be gone soon ToT
When Reina, Sayu and Aika leaves MoMusu it will be gone unless I'll remember the names+faces of new members
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I just listened it yesterday. I think it's cute and bright ~~
Not best singing wise or clothe wise but I like it.

My remembering the faces+names of MoMusu members will be gone soon ToT
When Reina, Sayu and Aika leaves MoMusu it will be gone unless I'll remember the names+faces of new members

really? I think it's very childish, it reminds me of Mini Moni. I would like it if they make songs like Only You or Kimagure Princess. I liked their image there, this type of song totally disappoints me from MoMusu. It's not even appropriate for BerryZ Koubou anymore, maybe not even for °C-ute. I would expect something like this from S/mileage and not from the sophisticated Morning Musume. :( I think when Reina will graduate then MoMusu will be gone cause she's the only one left with good voice. I know all faces and names of new members, they're not really similar so it's not difficult to remember them.
OMG I LOVE MINI MONI and W (Double U) ;__; ♥♥ I didn't like Kimagure Princess that much.... My fav MoMusu songs are Shabondama, Chokkan 2 ~Nogashita Sakana wa Ookii zo~, Love Machine, Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no BIG BAND~, Furusato, Hyokkori Hyotanjima, Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari, Koi wa Hassou Do the Hustle, The Manpower. Based on those songs you can tell when was my fav MoMusu era ~~ What comes to new members: i haven't paid any attention to "research/study" them like I did for older gens
I love Mini Moni and W as well. Both groups were epic ♥ I love all of those songs as well, my favorite era was when Elder Club was still in the group. So you could say until 7th album. Then the 8th, 9th and 10th album I liked very much as well but it wasn't the Golden Era anymore. The last two albums didn't amazed much, I liked just songs from the singles. Haha I didn't study those new members as well, I just saw their pictures and names and know it immediately. I have good memory when it comes to names and faces :) Though when I think about it, Riho Sayashi from the 9th generation looks very promising and other girls from the 9th generation don't sing that bad as well. Maybe it won't be end for MoMusu, just the beginning of something completely different than what we were used to.
My memory sucks ToT I have hearing memory : D Which is why I used Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari MV to learn their names XDD
Hahaha really? what about the other members which weren't in the PV? :p
I studied some of them from dramas ^^ and Koha I remember 'cuz of her solo career ~~ thanks to her I got to know Hello!Project *__* and I guess the names just grew to my head.. *can't remember members of AKB48, SuJu, SNSD etc...* it took me super long time to remember members of DBSK, the GazettE, 2NE1, BIG BANG etc..
really? :O well from AKB48 I know just few members and Suju members, I know all of them except of YeSung and SungMin. I can't tell who is who LOL so I can understand that. But I'm rather surprised about the other groups, they don't have that many members XD
From AKB48 I only remember: Maeda Atsuko Itano Tomomi Shinoda mariko Kashiwagi Yuki not sure if i remember more T^T From SuJu: Siwon Shindong Leeteuk Heechul Yesung Eunhyuk Kyuhyun and i think that's it.
From AKB48 I know Itano Tomomi, Maeda Atsuko, Mayu Watanabe, Minami Takahashi, Mariko Shinoda, Haruna Kojima, Sayaka Akimoto, Yuki Kashiwagi, Kasai Tomomi and Sae Miyazawa.
Oh I also remember some of them when I see their pic but I don't remember them from "my mind"
I KNOW this is not a Japanese song but it features Miyavi as guitarist.
So I thought I'd share it. Too bad he's not in the video ;____;
But if you listen to Miyavi you can easily hear that he's in the song.
The band is Finnish btw