i like reading Myv's tweets but i can't follow the ones in Japanese, he uses lots of kanji
i don't check twitter every day so i miss lots

i might add Jin ^^
i have L'Arc-en-Ciel and the individual members on fb and twitter but they are staff-run :(
Miyavi concert in 2009 was awesome *____*
i missed his concert this year D::::
How do you guys feel about this new group called The Raiders? They're a J-R&B/Hip-hop group. They dropped their first single a couple weeks ago (i think). You can hear the strong western influence in their music. I actually like the song, which surprised me, but I think they have a little bit to go before they can compete with worldwide R&B/Hip-hop artists. I'm excited to see how they develop.

Here's the PV:

Some blog coverage:

http://neauxclicks.wordpress.com/2011/07/14/the-raiders-sugar-video-will-put-jay-z-out-of-business/
http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/07/musical-dream-team-project-group-the-raiders-to-release-single-on-july-2/

Random note: I am curious about what the tall girl with the long legs does other than sit there and look pretty, hehe. I'm hoping she's a songstress or something.
i'm not that into hip hop. well certain types. i don't mind some indi/underground stuff but anything club-ish or gangsta isn't my thing.

i like this though :) it's a little indie group in tokyo. i actually really like the guy's voice

and same guy different band (not sure if it's all different members or same people different band name or a side project or what..
ooo i like, but i'm kinda biased because I would pick an indie group over mainstream any day, hehe. I think the voice is so important in things that are kinda like spoken word. In the raiders group, there's a guy whose voice and flow reminds me of snoop, but deeper <3 Also, I saw a video of Gackt talking the other day and he just makes me go....all....speechless, lol. He has such a sexy speaking voice.
hmmm i've never been a big Gackt fan music-wise but i have to agree with you there.
I need to watch Moon Child again ^_^;
but yeah i like Kim's voice (above vids), my brother in law was going to save a whole album of Uh Nellys onto a thumb drive for me when he was here last time but i don't think it worked, i couldn't find the files after :( he knows them personally so i should really get him to hook me up with a signed cd or something in case they make it big lol
Downtown, Perfume, and Kattun dance the Maru Maru Mori Mori song lead by the adorable kids who sang the song for Marumo no Okite
seyda61 wrote: Downtown, Perfume, and Kattun dance the Maru Maru Mori Mori song lead by the adorable kids who sang the song for Marumo no Okite

Forgot to add the link: lol
i just heard that Miyavi is coming to Toronto this October @_@
Yes! he released his american tour dates last week on his twitter. I was wondering if you would go :)
i don't have the money right now but tickets don't go on sale til the 30th and my birthday's coming up so i'm gonna discuss it with the fam this sunday at dinner and see if i can convince hubby and my bro and his gf to go and make it a late birthday gift for me :D plus it'd mean another trip to toronto so chinatown etc. concert's on a sunday though so if the others can't get monday off or don't want to drive back late sunday night it may not fly.
i do have a friend who might be going who i haven't seen in a long time, so if i can find my way down there and back i can probably go with her. think it's standing room only venue so won't make a difference if we buy our tickets at different times
success!!! my brother and his gf want to go too, and hubby said he'd go if they go. so my brother bought the tickets today!!! i'm so excited!! *gushgushgush*

i'm going to see Miyavi! live! *faints* *wakes up* *faints again*
ooo congrats! that's so exciting. I expect a full report hehe. when is the show?
october 30. gives me lots of time to save up some spending money. i want a tour tshirt :D
so i just wanted to say how much i love arashi. lol like most of u didn't already know that. i downloaded their new album beautiful world and although some of the songs didn't wow me one song in particular has my hair standing on end. Doko ni demo aru uta (どこにでもある唄。) Vocal: Kazunari Ninomiya. before listening to this song i didn't give nino much credit as a singer in arashi. i'm more a fan of his acting. after listening to this song 10 times in a row i have big respect for his talent as a singer and a writer. it's such a beautiful song. i found the lyrics and translation on jpopasia and it's beautiful words in any language. this song is my fave on the album and may become my it will be in my top 10 along with truth, pikanichi double, sakura sake, Kotoba Yori Taisetsu Na Mono, Boku ga Boku no Subete