Happy Birthday! :D
awww..happy birthday..even though i have never seen any of his movies or dramas lol
PinkDiamond wrote: Oh no! You should see it. It's definitely different, so have an open mind when you do see it. I think you'll like it.

@ Jeanie, I also dropped 1% of Anything, but I don't remember why.

I did as well. Because the writers were idiots that couldn't write a clear script and the female lead's personality did an random 180 half-way through. Kang Dong Won's acting in it was great and so was the Grandpa's. I just couldn't stand how the script was done though.........first drama i ever dropped.
I've seen Psychic and Jeonwoochi. Jeonwoochi was amazing. I loved it. I'd highly recommend it. Happy 31st KDW
number 3 actor who I love :) to me he looks like T.O.P from Big Bang (loves him) his acting is really even in movie Psyhic
To me he doesn't look like TOP..lol
Has anyone seen news about him? When is he going to be released from the army?
He was released from military service November 7th
First photoshoot after the army, I missed you so much KDW-ssi. I need more films of you!

lol! does he have a girlfriend?! if he doesn't, i am still available and ready to mingle. i first noticed him in our happy time then after watching temptation of wolves and jeonwoochi I've mistaken him as joo won. i like all the characters he portrayed not to mention that most of the ending is a tragedy for him.
I'm suddenly watching all his movies. Some really good ones. After lunch...I'm going to watch another. He's so pretty.