christypop wrote: MDL will be in complete despair when LSG and KHJ enlist.

Oh the LSG twins will be crying! It will be bad! and Miks and Lis will be sobbing their little hearts out!
should we make a list of all the currently enlisted actors?
KIM NAM GIL IS ENLISTED!?? how com i know this untill now T_T another great actor that we will is for 1-2years
OMO how come I also didn't know Kim Jae Wook is serving atm? :O I know Hyun Bin, Heechul, Kangin, Outsider, Kim Nam Gil and more are serving thanks to allkpop and other media telling it all the time.
ketibachan wrote: KIM NAM GIL IS ENLISTED!?? how com i know this untill now T_T another great actor that we will is for 1-2years

If I'm not mistaken he will be released this year..
phoenixtearz9 wrote: If I'm not mistaken he will be released this year..

Yeah he enlisted in what? Late June, early July of 2010 so his 22 months should be up in april/may. I do not know the exact date...but it is soon!
Jeaniessi wrote: Thanks for the info! I knew that after MSOAN he did the stage play of Hedwig but then after that I didn't know what he was doing! After you posted the above, I looked it up. In July it will already be a year. I feel bad for not even knowing.

You know how some celebrities go into their service with a lot of fanfare and some go a bit more quietly? Was his enlistment more quiet?

He is so good looking and there is something else about him too...a sort of charisma. He needs to hurry back too. I hope he gets a lead in a drama when he does.

i dont think there was a whole lot, i remember an article on allk-pop but that's about it. he said he thought this was a perfect time to enlist so he could reflect on his 20's, take time to regroup and consider the next stage in his life. i remember b/c i thought to myself "OHHH he's intellectual...that's sooo dreamy..." and it was all i could do to repress the fan girl squeal.
Lee Seung Gi the most :(
Couldn't bring myself to read more than 6 pages *hides the tears* I'll be missing to death CNBLUE guys (can't imagine...nonono) I'm missing Kang Dong-Won... (fighting oppa!!!) I'll miss Lee Min-Ho (City Hunter) Jo In-Sung is back (I'm lucky with this one, discovered him recently, right after his comeback, haha~) Song Joon-Ki (kya~) Fortunately Cha Sung-Won has finished his... Kim Hyun-Joong!!!! I hope he won't rip any army shirts there... Sung Joon (NOO!!!) INFINITE guys (especially Myung-Soo) I'll definitely remember more... T_T
Kim Joon Hyun Bin Gonna miss JoongKi right now :( Kang Dong Won