KamZ wrote: i know DJS is a drama... Mixed Up and & Spellbound are they new? *goes to check*

Sorry, but yes. Spellbound is new and up RAW at DC.. I'm excited for it to be subbed soon

Mixed up is an older drama.
Jeaniessi wrote: Sorry, but yes. Spellbound is new and up RAW at DC.. I'm excited for it to be subbed soon

Mixed up is an older drama.

guess what?! Spellbound/ Chilling Romance is already on my list loool..i have no idea when i added that :D

i found this on MDL...is this the alternate title for Mixed Up?
KamZ wrote: guess what?! Spellbound/ Chilling Romance is already on my list loool..i have no idea when i added that :D

i found this on MDL...is this the alternate title for Mixed Up?

That's it. Its so weird/pain in the arse when they have multiple names.
Jeaniessi wrote: That's it. Its so weird/pain in the arse when they have multiple names.

it is...confuses the hell outta me lol
You guys have been busy! :O I really want to watch Spellbound. I hope it's as good as it look on the trailer.
LisNoir wrote: You guys have been busy! :O

I really want to watch Spellbound. I hope it's as good as it look on the trailer.

Me too!!! :D
i apparently wanted to watch it which is how it ended up on my list i suppose lol
LisNoir wrote: You guys have been busy! :O

I really want to watch Spellbound. I hope it's as good as it look on the trailer.

I am anxious for the subs!

Lee Min Ki!!

isnt he a little hottie mchotterson
McEclecticson. I love his weirdness... his willingness to go 'off the beaten path'. Even though his face is not classically handsome all the other ways about him make him totally smoking hot to me. I'm crushing on him.
i've gone waaay past crush, he's my new wall paper.
This thread has been neglected for a while! I just recently completed Dal Ja's Spring - he was amazing in it!! I can definitely consider him a favorite actor now....adding everything he's in to my list (why do I do this to myself? :p)
L O V E H I M
He melted my heart with his performance as ByungHee in Shut Up flower Boy Band.. I actually thought he was the lead male actor to begin with.. I cried so hard in the 2nd episode..

His movie Chilling Romance is the one I have never been able to get out of my head a time went by.. Its like, I just got to own it on dvd.. Its way to awesome, Shows some of MinKi's strengths in his acting.. <3
Thinking about watching more drama with him, I jsut saw him in his latest drama, with small role, but he looked interesting and wanted to see him more in drama (but his role was not that... wahh )