RainFlower wrote: C4U i only did it so u wldnt feel left out i first posted that lovely pic on the Secret Garden thread :p

Haha ohh I haven't checked it out yet :p

RainFlower wrote: Sleep!!!

Godzilla belongs to me muhahahahahaaha hes my pet lizard monster :p

Hahahha actually Godzilla visited this thread a while ago :p
LOL, I see Rain is at it again....
tsk tsk shame on you two..you know who you are lol..look below...some girl in fb received it from korea.com..she apparently is the winner of some LSG contest hosted by korea.com (i think)..:p

OK I'm jealous :p I wished I'd of won that! I didn't even know there was a contest for it haha
Awwww I want one. :(
lLEE SEUNG GI WINRAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Lee Seung Gi receives commendation for bank savings

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20111025_leeseunggi_savings.jpg[/IMG]

Host and “nation’s little brother” Lee Seung Gi is causing a stir after information about his bank account was revealed.

Lee Seung Gi recently attended “The 48th Savings Day” at a bank in Seoul where he received a commendation for “Meritorious Savings”. He stated, “[I]Because my parents were bank employees, pension, insurance, venture funds and etc., are created and maintained by them. I’m not sure of the exact number, but I have over ten [savings accounts]
.”

Fans who heard the news commented, “Now he’s a god of savings, admirable,” “Seriously, #1 husband material,” “I’m saddened by my negative bank account,” and “Who’ll become his wife. I think he must have saved the country in a previous life.”

Allkpop
Haha I have that gif :p
I love that wink! :D

And Holy Moly 10 savings accounts? I can barely keep up with one. 10! 10 accounts............10 Savings accounts!

Sleepy is having a hard time wrapping her head around this.........especially since it's so late and she is sleepy. haha :p
I knew this talk would come eventually :(

Lee Seung Gi discusses enlisting in the army and Kang Ho Dong

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/20111025_leeseunggi.jpg[/IMG]

On October 26th, Lee Seung Gi appeared for his 5th album release event called ‘Lee Seung Gi’s Five Minute Music Broadcast‘, where he talked about the future of his career.

When asked about his plans for the army, he revealed, “[I]Time-wise, nothing’s finalized yet, but I’m planning to enlist in the beginning of next year. I originally wanted to enlist within this year, but I realized that I wouldn’t be able to do anything so I decided to wait for good projects.

He continued, “My seniors are all serving in the army, and times have changed where it’s better to just quietly enlist. I’m not planning on waiting too long to enlist, however. There is a time period that I myself have decided but you never know with the future, so I’d rather not talk about it now. Just know that it won’t be too late. I’d rather go when I’m young and healthy.”

Lee Seung Gi was also asked about having to fill in for MC Kang Ho Dong, to which he replied, “His position is not something that can be filled, and even if I were to try, it would be impossible. Since he’s my senior, I learned many things over his shoulder. Although he never directed me, I learned so much over the years I’ve spent with him.”

He continued, “Instead of trying to fill his shoes, I’d rather just do what I can on my own.”

While on the topic of variety shows, he stated, “I think that variety shows are all about teamwork, which goes the same for ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ and ‘Strong Heart‘. I’m thankful to all of my seniors who helped me out.”

His release event will be broadcast through Melon TV and YouTube on November 1st.

Allkpop
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! He can't go! :( :(
I know :( :( I knew he'd have to talk about this eventually....but I don't want him to go :(

*hopes that by the time she goes to Korea he will be back safe and sound*