btrix90 wrote: how do i search for dramas? i mean i don't see any search box...

It says on the right SEARCH OUR SITE
Ingrid Souza wrote: It says on the right SEARCH OUR SITE

nope..i see no such thing
maybe i need to open an account
hehe thank god for you kamz !!! someone even worse than me with IT LOL
I have no idea how to close the shout box.

Let me find you another site. Hold on.
khrystyna wrote: hehe thank god for you kamz !!! someone even worse than me with IT LOL

im not..i just pretend to be lol...u see, i actually know everythin (i wish haha) i just pretend to be dumb :p...bt u seriously can't see a search bar..u click that link RF n if u find it send me a screen capture of it...
WagsWife wrote: I have no idea how to close the shout box.

Let me find you another site. Hold on.

no it's ok...i have found a way out..if i watch full screen the shout box doesn't appear so it's all good..thanks chingu..i like this side better coz their source is youtube..the v-quality looks fantastic
I've used natnatvip for a long time so I did search it for bad guy but it just had 5 mins preview of each ep/ part
Same goes out for Jacinda (i think someone else too suggested this site bfo)
Neways, the youtube link u sent is workin just fine and epdrama too so that shud suffice for now...if i have a problem i will let u know...
im not a re-watcher but all this BG talk makes me want to watch it again :) Let me know when u get to the LIFT SCENE kamz so we can discuss hehehehe
Nish wrote: im not a re-watcher but all this BG talk makes me want to watch it again :) Let me know when u get to the LIFT SCENE kamz so we can discuss hehehehe

i already watched one lift scene..dunno if that's the one ur talkin bout..it's on the 2nd episode (i mean i have only completed 2 eps so far haha)..with KNG n Oh Ha Ni
lola wrote: i already watched one lift scene..dunno if that's the one ur talkin bout..it's on the 2nd episode (i mean i have only completed 2 eps so far haha)..with KNG n Oh Ha Ni

hehe no its later with the older sister :D :D
Pak IE wrote: hehe no its later with the older sister :D :D

ok i shall let u know then :)...btw i do NOT like the lead girl's voice hahaha
No one does Kamz!

KNG makes drama sexy in this show. Also, every drama with KNG has a sad ending, he has stated he likes it that way, bastard.

Also, if you don't care overmuch about the backstory to QSD, I can summarize the first 20 episodes, from 21 on is where KNG appears.

Libra, links?