Okay if anyone has some suggestions like colors or images, please let me know ;) I will try out a few different designs for the badges/banners.

edit: made a few badges/banners with my elongated hexagon template. Hope they look okay? I'm not sure if I picked the right font? Will make some different ones later this week with my other templates :)

Wow, they look beautiful, I'll add them to the main post, 

@Rien,

how about these?

You will have to crop the last 2 of them though.

@Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid, thanks I will try something out with the images you posted :)

I’m experimenting with Procreate and made a new gif banner (this is my second one). When I’m better at this I will make a new one :)

edit: latest experiments

Rien:

I’m experimenting with Procreate and made a new gif banner (this is my second one). When I’m better at this I will make a new one :)

WOW! This looks so aesthetic!

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:
Just so that we know you, answer the following in your joining post!
1. Why do you want to join?

2. Suggest something for the main title for this cult aka tribe!

Hiii I like would like to join the cult.... 

• I really like him and he is one of my fav actor.
  • Well I am suck at giving titles so I would follow your decisions also I like the current title.

Welcome to the club STARSHADOW, and good work ladies with the new ultra fan guide <3

I found some new Lee Jong Suk gifs to use for banners…so I will probably make some more soon…

Rien:

Welcome to the club STARSHADOW, and good work ladies with the new ultra fan guide <3

I found some new Lee Jong Suk gifs to use for banners…so I will probably make some more soon…

Thank you @Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid @Rien, lets all be happy Sukkie's angles here.

Rien:

YAY!! Thank you!

STARSHADOW:

Thank you @Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid @Rien, lets all be happy Sukkie's angles here.

You can just call me XieLalisa, I know my username is a bit too long but it's just for a month, you see.

And yeah, let's enjoy fan-girling!

Hi there!

i want to join because Lee Jong Suk is one of my favorite actors. I found this group through the stalker guide which is beautifully done.

I love the current group’s name! <3 

Nice to meet y’all.

Hello there! Welcome, Ari!! 

Thank you for the compliment, I'll add you as a member in an hour or so, let's enjoy fangirling together!

It seems fun here.

I came because I didn't really understand how to play the costars game and wanted to see how others fill it.

You just put a heart on the actors's pictures?

Yeah, you just put a heart on the actor's/actress' picture!

Do you want to join our fan cult?

PuriPuriPurple:

It seems fun here.

I came because I didn't really understand how to play the costars game and wanted to see how others fill it.

You just put a heart on the actors's pictures?