Rien:

Made a quick alternative template for the game.. a link to my result posted below the image :)

my result: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Rien/feeds/RdmYNhP

It's so pretty!!

nastou19:

The yellow thread  is because I've watch ep.  181 of Running Man but TV shows aren't part of the game. Still, I got two other threads by official rules ^^

WOW, nice!

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

Welcome, Lady Ahjumma!!

Yay!! hehehe thank you!

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

No, you don't have to! I'm adding you!

Thanks~

Rien:

Made a quick alternative template for the game.. a link to my result posted below the image :)

my result: https://mydramalist.com/profile/Rien/feeds/RdmYNhP

That's so nice too! Thank you~

So here's my joining post:

I discovered Lee Jongsuk in "Secret Garden" (my first K-drama ever). 

And even though I was into Hyun Bin in this drama (who wasn't?), I immediately noticed Jongsuk because of his charisma, his pretty and malicious smile, his beautiful face and stature but also because I thought he looked so confortable acting... It looked like he was born for this. Ngl I thought he would become a great actor in the future.

That was actually 5years ago and I didn't know anything about kdramas yet. So I was surprised when I saw he was actually the most popular K-drama actor worldwide at that time. x) Which made me very happy for him, of course. And kind of proud of him I guess. x)

The second drama I wanted to watch with him after that was"I can hear your voice". He officially became one of my favorite actors with this drama. <3 I love everything about this drama. It's one of my all time favorite. One of the few that I would actually rewatch despite all the other dramas I need to finish/start. x)

I also saw him in "While you were sleeping". I absolutely love this drama. <3 <3 Also one of my favorite. <3

And I've also seen him in "W". Can I say he's the coolest CEO ever? He's the coolest CEO ever.

I was really looking forward to "Jade Lovers" but, oh well...

I'm also looking forward to "The witch 2"!

I'm a big fan of Supernatural Romance so anything supernatural he plays in I will love. But I'm also planning to watch all his other drama/movies because I think he's one of those actors who really invest themselves in their role and genuinely want to do a great job. And I respect that. So even if the story is not my taste, I would be interested in what he wants to show us.

Thank you for reading my long post and for accepting me in the cult. <3 Have a great day~

nastou19:
Which LJK's drama is our favorite and why?

Oooo, I hear Your Voice was one of my favorites for a looooong time until I watched While You Were Sleeping. I loved Lee Jong Suk & Suzy together and I made sure to convince all my friends to watch the drama as well. I liked it because I felt the plot was very different compared to many of the supernatural dramas that I watched.  I also adored Jong Suk's acting as I always do, it was nice seeing him build relationships with the rest of the characters. 

PuriPuriPurple:
I discovered Lee Jongsuk in "Secret Garden" (my first K-drama ever). 

I'm pretty sure that was where I discovered him as well! It feels like forever ago LOL. I wasn't too much a fan of that drama but it helped lead me to Jong Suk so I guess it's okay haha. 

Was excited for a moment because I found the movie: No Breathing on Netflix Korea. I want to watch it for a Challenge and the Bingo but surprise there’s no English subtitles :(

hellooo

1. I wanna join cause Lee Jong Suk is one of my faves. He was the actor that introduced me to kdramas with "I can hear your voice" and I think he's very charming, handsome and definitely picks his roles wisely...like everytime I watch his drama I know that it will be good! He also always has chemistry with his co-stars! Eagerly waiting for his comeback T_T

2. W- Two worlds

This drama is a classic, loved the action and the story! I think this role was perfect for him, he really looks like a pretty comic book character ^~^

Hi there! Welcome, Staccie!

Hope we can all have fun together here ;)

Hey, I would love to join because LJK is one of my fav actors I love his personality he's such a warm and giving person and I really like the name you guys already have for the club. My favourite drama of his has to be W two worlds apart