Saengil Chukha Hamnida Yoon Kye Sang-ssi!!
miks wrote: Saengil Chukha Hamnida Yoon Kye Sang-ssi!!

What he said!

Happy Birthday!

BTW, I love your avi...It's too cute..lol
So, it was oori Kye Sang-ssi's birthday eh?!!!...Although I've missed it..I would still like to wish him...
Happy Belated Birthday Kye Sang-ssi..Hope you have a wonderful year ^_^
Yoon Kye Sang's got an award today ^^ I don't know what kind of award it was but probably for his acting in the Greatest Love but I'm not sure cause it was in Korean.
AnimeStar wrote: Yoon Kye Sang's got an award today ^^ I don't know what kind of award it was but probably for his acting in the Greatest Love but I'm not sure cause it was in Korean.

Ooooh! ♥♥ Kye Sang ssi won an award? Do you have a link to the article / website where you found that? I love hearing that he's won awards! His acting is so good he deserves it. I wonder what it was for? Phungsan Dog? TGL? High Kick 3?
Jeaniessi wrote: Ooooh! ♥♥ Kye Sang ssi won an award? Do you have a link to the article / website where you found that? I love hearing that he's won awards! His acting is so good he deserves it. I wonder what it was for? Phungsan Dog? TGL? High Kick 3?

Did High Kick 3 finish airing?
LisNoir wrote: Did High Kick 3 finish airing?

No but when has that ever stopped the award givers?
Jeaniessi wrote: Ooooh! ♥♥ Kye Sang ssi won an award? Do you have a link to the article / website where you found that? I love hearing that he's won awards! His acting is so good he deserves it. I wonder what it was for? Phungsan Dog? TGL? High Kick 3?

I've seen that on one stream but they're not streaming it anymore.

EDIT: So I found out he got it for High Kick. It was MBC 2011 Entertainment Awards and he won in category Comedy/Sitcom Excellence Award.
MBC 2011 Entertainment Awards [111229]

The Comedy/Sitcom Excellence Award (Male) and the nominees are Seo Ji Suk (High Kick), Oh Jung Tae (Laugh And Laugh), Yoon Gae Sang (High Kick), Yoon Doo Joon (All My Love), Jo Kwon (All My Love)

The winner of the Comedy/Sitcom Excellence Award (Male) is Yoon Kye Sang (High Kick).

He first mentions that he got the award because he was the best, but then mentions that it was joke. He believes that the award has been given to him thanks to the hard working staff and the viewers, and says he will continue to work hard.

source: soompi
Thanks LV! He's so handsome and talented... *sigh*
@Jeanie: You're welcome. ;) Yup, he's so handsome & great acting & great singer.
Jeaniessi wrote: Don't you ladies know that it's important to take your eyetamins everyday?!

Aww! look at that face!

Haha Awww!

Jeaniessi wrote:

Kissy face! This one belongs in the Booth.
Timeless face than his fellow g.o.d. member deul :D

Thanks Jeannie & SN for the pics.
He's the most handsome one (^_^)b

Really love his act in The Greatest Love, Six Years in Love (movie), The Executioner (sad movie).
My favorites are Who Are You and Phungsan Dog. I fell in love with him in Phungsan Dog.