I liked Kim Bum very much in Boys Before Flowers. He was so sweet! I plan to watch The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, Dream and Padam Padam :)
Jeaniessi wrote: He's doing an amazing job in Padam Padam.

Oh I totally agree! I've not seen him before, but he is amaaaaaazin - and good grief does he have an amazing smile! He has a new fan in me for sure!
OMO :O On the first picture on the left side I thought it was Jang Geun Suk! :O
I so love his grown up face more than his baby boy face. He used to be 'cute'. Now he's handsome. He's really 'bringing it' in his performance of Gook Soo. He has so many child like moments when his face and demeanor grow serious or dark it feels so ominous. And I STILL can't figure out if spoiler ---------> He's really an angel? or is it all in his mind? I almost believe but then...I love that I don't know..that they're still keeping me guessing!<------------End spoiler.
agh i don't like him with long hair >.< He looks like a samurai >.>; ...now that I think of it, I don't like asian guys with long hair...I don't think it suits them >.<
I wasn't a fan of BBF but Kim Bum was definitely my favorite out of that F4. I just started watching Padam Padam and I'm loving his character there, too! He's a terrific actor, and he's cute, too, haha
i didnt really dig his look in BOF, but padam padam mught just convince me
abs wrote: Oh I totally agree! I've not seen him before, but he is amaaaaaazin - and good grief does he have an amazing smile! He has a new fan in me for sure!

Whhoo! I must say, he looks shamazing with that long hair Thanks for sharing abs ♥.♥

Crazy4You wrote: I wasn't a fan of BBF but Kim Bum was definitely my favorite out of that F4. I just started watching Padam Padam and I'm loving his character there, too! He's a terrific actor, and he's cute, too, haha

I agree! He's the best thing about that drama. Probably the only one who can help me to finally finish BBF.
Sleepninja wrote: I agree! He's the best thing about that drama. Probably the only one who can help me to finally finish BBF.

He was! Haha he helped me :p I liked the side story better than the main one haha
On the set of Padam Padam, Kim Beom is an uncle of sentiment

wrote: On January 17, Kim’s agency released the behind-the-scene photos of the set for JTBC’s popular drama series Padam Padam, in which Kim Beom turns into an uncle of sentiment for the baby actor of the series.

In the photos, Kim Beom proves once again to have a small-size head, incredibly small as the head of the baby. He is keeping his eyes on the cute baby with a lovable smile, which made female fans’ hearts flutter. Moreover, his pose holding the baby in his arms looks stable.

Fans who saw the photos left various responses: “Your eyes make you an uncle of sentiment.” “Your stable pose reflects that you’re not a novice with babies.” “Your lovable eyes make us flutter.” “Your eyes are so kind and loveable.” “Your head is as small as the head of the baby.”

On the January 16 episode of Padam Padam, Guk Su, played by Kim Beom, consoles Hyo Suk who became angry because of the news that her ex-husband would remarry.
How cute is he?!

Call me baka but, I didn't notice his head was 'small' . . . It's nowhere near as small as the little girls [!]
He just keep going up on my list. ^^
omo, hot dude+cute baby= irresistable
abs wrote: How cute is he?!

Call me baka but, I didn't notice his head was 'small' . . . It's nowhere near as small as the little girls [!]
He just keep going up on my list. ^^

i dont think it's so much that he has a small head as he's just a petite dude, not short, just little. like you could fold him up and put him in your pocket.
I first saw him in a random ep of High kick but that time i was weak in recognizing korean faces 'cause they all look the same to me~ so i didn't noticed him that much lol then when i watched Boys over flowers, i reconized him! he became my addiction! I came to the point that i bought posters of him, pins, and photocards! I also made tons of edited pictures of him and two fanvids of him and kim so eun at youtube~ seoulmate <3 But then i stopped being updated to him during his filming of 'Dream' and i don't know why that happened. :/ And now i am planning to watch 'Padam Padam' He surely lost alot of weight.. his face looks thin, it's not as chubby as before :( Whyyyyyyyy
he's growing up! and quite nicely if you ask me. I love his thinner face, longer hair...more manly look. He's only gotten more handsome.