he looks like he's gained a little of the weight back, thank god.
nekoblah wrote: feel like kim bum is all over asia :D
Japanese MV and hes a mag cover all over china
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/bts-photos-of-kim-bums-pictorial-with-mens-uno-released
annd he did he goood deeed!
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/kim-bum-and-sung-yuri-donate-personal-items-to-unicef-for-international-day-of-the-african-child

really? that's good:-)
happy for him....

'Actor Kim Beom' is turning into 'Singer Kim Beom'!
Today Kim Beom's long-awaited 1ST Japanese Album [HOME TOWN] got released. In addition to Kim Beom's summer ballad with his soft and sweet voice, you can also listen to his powerful rock music. Send a message of support and love for 'Asia Prince Kim Beom'~^ㅁ^

'배우 김범'이 '가수 김범'으로 변신합니다!
오늘 김범 대망의 일본 1ST 정규앨범 [HOME TOWN]이 발매되었습니다. 김범의 감성 보이스와 여름 향기 물씬 풍기는 정겹고 그리운 발라드 외에도 신나고 남성미 넘치는 록 장르 등에 도전한 '아시아 프린스 김범'에 대한 사랑과 응원 부탁드려요~^ㅁ^

Source: Kim Beom's Official Facebook Page
i'm reluctant to listen to this. Lee Min Ho's adventure in singing made me want to put my head through a wall even though he wasnt really a bad singer.
Kim Bum in Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi:

He looks good with long hair. And this attire suits him.
He reminds me of Legolas in this drama.
I think this character Tae Do really affected our Kim Bum. He actually plans to enlist in army. When asked where exactly he said: 'When people hear where I've decided to enlist, they will be shocked,' and 'I'll be revealing the place in the near future.'
Here are the news.
Actually in BBF I only thought 'Oh, how cute' but now after finally watching Dream I really like him...Why does this drama have such a bad reputation???? And now, after becoming a fan of him, I think I started watching all his dramas at the same time... but until now I still think Dream was one of the best...but probably because I like that genre better^^ And Kim Bum is definitely one of those actors, who never disappointed me with his acting...he is really really good (and I don't just say that because he's goodlooking :D)
He is one of my favorite actors and Ive liked all his dramas except for Goddess of Fire, but then again I dont really like historical dramas. But he is super handsome and a great actor! I think my favorite drama from he is The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry orr That Winter the Wind blows. :)
Anyone else super happy that he and Moon Geun Young are officially dating? Totally loved these two in Goddess of Fire and it's GREAT that the second lead got the girl in real life! Just found out and couldn't be happier :)
HeidiLyon wrote: Anyone else super happy that he and Moon Geun Young are officially dating? Totally loved these two in Goddess of Fire and it's GREAT that the second lead got the girl in real life! Just found out and couldn't be happier :)

Moreover, it's great that they're being so open about it. No hiding nor ridiculous lies to cover it up.

Also saw a few pics of them in Prague... They really are a cute couple~