I know I'm reallyyyy late to the drama world but I recently got into watching dramas and just wanted to know some other ones that would be good for beginners. I've seen It's Okay, That's Love, Oh My Venus, and The Master's Sun and loved them. So, any recommendations would be great! Thanks :D
I'd recommend the following dramas:

Healer, Let's Eat, Angry Mom, You're All Surrounded, Oh My Ghost, Secret Garden, Falling For Innocence, I Hear Your Voice
Hi, 
Or you can begin from the Flower Boy dramas - Flower Boy Next Door, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Shut up Flower Boy Band (HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE). There are also the following dramas: You're Beautiful, School 2013 (but you need to watch a certain amount of dramas to appreciate School; same goes to the Reply series), Marriage Not Dating, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, My Girl, Descendants of the Sun (recent blockbuster), You Who Came from the Stars. 
Ohh, a lot of these are on my to-watch list and I was actually considering to watch Healer next. I've added Let's Eat and Angry Mom to my list as well as the Flower Boy dramas, Marriage Not Dating, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, and My Girl. Thanks for the recs! ^^
You should definitely go ahead and watch Healer is awesome.

Also recommend:

Kill me Heal me
The greatest love
Signal
Marriage not dating
Secret garden
The moon that embraces the sun
Delghtful girl Choo Hyang
Oh my ghostess
Goong

I dont' know if you only want to watch korean dramas but if you wish to give a try to japanese dramas, I recommend:

Hana yori dango
Nodame cantabile
1 litre of tears
Tatta hitotsu no koi
Maou
Buzzer Beat
Pride
Ryusei no Kizuna
The Quiz Show
Liar game

I enjoyed You're beautiful when I was just getting into k-dramaland :P (actually was my second k-drama I ever watched). And I also recommend:
You who came from the stars
I hear your voice
Secret Garden
Ojakgyo brothers
Falling For Innocence
Shining Inheritance
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
I Hear Your Voice
Fated To Love You
Greatest Love
Playful Kiss
Goong
Boys Over Flowers
My Girl
Queen Inhyun's Man
Rooftop Prince
She Was Pretty
Kill Me Heal Me
Entertainer
49 Days
Personal Taste
My Princess
@fanitha, I started it today! :D Heard good things about Kill Me Heal Me so might watch that next or during. I am open to anything that is good lol so yup j-dramas are great, will check some of those out, thanks!

So many good dramas xD All comments are appreciated ^^
You must watch it...
1. Cruel City'
2. O My Venus
3. Falling For Innocence
4. Empress Ki
5.Personal Taste
6. Sassy Girl Chunhyang
7. Stairway to heaven
8. Winter Sonata
Definitely watch Healer.
Also:

Fated to Love You
Cunning Single Lady
You're All Surrounded
I Remember You
Oh My Ghostess
The Greatest Love

Well, I would recommend some of my favourite (korean) dramas so far. I try to describe them a little bit :D

Scent of a woman > realistic and serious melodrama with a great storyline and mature characters - will get u into tears, at least I cried while watching this :D
You're beautiful > lot of eye candy, music and cute romantic scenes that make u giggle and laugh but also those scenes that make u cry.
I hear your voice > another realistic drama with mature characters and a great storyline - if u like things like crime investigation, u would enjoy this.
You who came from the stars > a great drama with supernatural element, good actors, great writing and storyline - I cried a lot towards the end.
Coffee Prince > lots of coffee (and if u are like me and like coffee, u will like this :D), nice cute comedy scenes, good actors and it is just a nice and lighthearted series with a gender bender twist.
Secret Garden > nice and funny series with a supernatural twist that is made pretty well - rich guy poor girl type of drama.
Heartstrings > full of music and eye candy - the actors are not the best but it doesn't matter, I think this is cute and heartwarming.
Love Rain > first: one of my personal favourite actors is in this, Jang Geun Suk. And second: this is just so nice and got me into feels.
To the beautiful you > Sulli from f(x) and Minho from SHINee are in this drama with funny and cute gender bender-storyline - easy and fast to watch.
@choi, Thank you for the recs :D I actually started You Who Came From the Stars right after finishing Healer (which was awesomeee, I'm still having withdrawal symptoms lol). I tend to like the newer dramas but will think about watching some of the other ones you mentioned. And I like your profile pic!! :D
For a beginner, I say start  dramas w/ idols and/or based on shojou Manga , light, silly, or old makjaeng .... Because after a while, your taste will evolve, you'll get tired of the Cliches , and you will Not be able to go back and enjoy some of these "Classics" or "Gateway" dramas.... 
Sure there are lots of better dramas ...but, imho,  every beginner should watch these  :

Boys Over Flowers ....and.... Hana Yori Dango   .... ..... .... (just Classic!!) .... .... (classic LMH...classic Matsojum)
Playful Kiss  .... and .... It Started with a Kiss  .... ..... .... (another Classic!)
To the Beautiful You ....  and .... Hanazakari No Kimitachi e (aka J-  Hana Kimi )  .... .... .....  (J- Classic Romp!!).....(Classic Ikuta )
You're Beautiful   .... ..... ..... (classic Jang Geun Suk)
Secret Garden .... ..... ..... (classic Hyun Bin)
Coffee Prince .... ..... ..... (classic gender bender)
Full House  .... ..... ..... (classic Bi Rain)
Goong
Lie to Me ...or .... Bad Guy
My Name is Kim Sam Soon ....  ..... .... (classic Noona-R)
Devil Beside You .... .... .....  (classic T-intro)
Fated to Love You ..... (K and T versions)
Autumn's Concerto  .....  ..... ..... (classic T-drama & cliched romance....very good!)
Autumn Tale   .....  ..... ..... (classic makjaeng/ melo )
I'm Sorry, I Love You ....  .....  ..... (classic So Ji Sub )
Warrior Baek Dong Soo  ....  .....  .... (classic bromance)
Nobuta Wo Produce ....  .....  .... (classic J- bromance)  .... (classic Kame and Yamapi)

They're all older shows w/ some fading stars that were there at the start of the Hallyu-wave ...A must watch for a budding drama-addict:

I may be late but you coulnt have watched every good drama in this month or so so here I go and recommend some of my favourites

Age of Youth ( It you enjoyed It's Okay That is Love, It would be just another great story with great cast and Lots of English OST)

I recommend Mask if you want great chemistry between the leads.

for a starting period drama you should check Empress Ki or Six Flying Dragon(amazing plot here).

for a psychological drama (White Christmas and Liar Game(either Korean or original japanese) are gems you should try.
@RawaRauf, Oh, thank you for the recs! You're not too late, just didn't think anyone would reply on here anymore xD
Will check out all of these! I love psychological thriller and suspense so those last two are probably right up my alley :D