There are dramas, especially the popular ones, that we cannot bring ourselves to watch,

and that's okay.

Please give one drama that you'll never watch. You may opt to explain. :)

I've mentioned these on the overhyped dramas thread but for me the three that spring to mind are Hwarang, DotS and Goblin. Time for me to be critical/picky.

None of these dramas have never appealed to me in terms of the plot/premise/characters... they seemed too slow-moving for my taste and/or I didn't feel like I'd care about most of the characters. It looked as though there was too much pining and melodrama for my liking in the case of DotS and Goblin, which I find repetitive and it makes me lose interest easily if not backed up by characters I really cared for. For Goblin, the age gap also put me off because of the fact there's a centuries-old dude falling for a high schooler. Definitely creepy-sounding for me and not my thing. DotS seems too "this is centred about this couple and their romance and all of the plot just kinda happens around it" whereas I prefer a solid and captivating plot/development with a bit of romance on the side that naturally happens along the way. I'm not sure how else to explain that one. 

Hwarang seems too focused on its selling point of there being a group of pretty-faced dudes without interesting enough execution/plot, so the whole thing just screamed "not my taste" to me personally. I honestly don't think I'd care for any of the characters there.
DOTS...I tried watching it cause I heard the love story was good,but failed everytime-.- The drama is just boring....
Heirs - I've seen both praise and hatred for this show. When it gets mentioned in Viki timed comments, it either gets hate or praise lol

Also, just any high school drama in general. I think I've watched my fair share of those dramas for both Jdramas and Kdramas. Unless a really really good one comes along - or a My Boss My Hero remake (either kdrama or jdrama) then I will watch.
-I know its strange but i never watch drama where jo jung suk is the male lead. Same goes for nam goong min idk why.
-i also never watch drama prior to 2012. I find the acting were cringe and the camera work isnt good.
I won't mention the ones I dropped, because I regret starting them....
I used to say that I won't start a drama by several actors, but after giving them a chance, they actually surprised me, so now I would start almost any new drama...
So, something I'll never watch would be Boys Over Flowers ;p
i can't stand ' i'm sorry, i love you ' absolutely overrated.
itazura na kiss  i loved the anime, but the moment I saw the leads i decided im not watching this x@###  lol 
Goblin, started it because I like gong yoo and lee dong wook , but it was just too cringy ... 
any high school drama, I watched the old ones when I was younger ( my boss my hero, hanakimi, hana yori dango, ...) , now that Im getting old Id rather stay away from childish romance xD
heirs : I just dont get the hype about lee min ho and park shin hee , I dont like them , ... 
any drama with matsu jun when there are no other actors that I really like that play main roles too .
runouni kenshin  : I watched the first movie, but it was a total disaster as I REALLY REALLY LOVED the anime , the acting was not that good , they used arab music for a japanese historical movie !!! seriousely ! they shoud have just used old chinses music or something that's close to japanese music , it was just off, the camera work too ... so I decided Im not watching the other kenshin movies 
Attack on titan : because misuhara kiko can never pull off misaka's character .
Oh my venus  I started it but dropted , I love so ji sub as an actor, but shin min ah was just like meeeeh, the story line was meeh too
W. 
There will never come a day where Jennise will find herself saying "Let's give this a chance." Never. Not ever.

itazura na kiss and anything like it. cant stand female characters like that, its so unappealing.

anything that involves harem and reverse harem, hate those genres
I will never watch Korean dramas. Well, that's what I think as of this time. I am a huge fan of Japanese drama, and I find the two different in so many ways. I was able to finish Korean drama months ago, and I can say that the story was good but I just can't help not to compare it from JDramas. No hates, but I found Korean dramas episodes too long for my attention span and too slow paced. Maybe I am used to Japanese dramas that consist of 10 to 11 episodes in which 45 minutes each. Aside from that, I am not fan of too cheesy love stories that I find it off and a bit trying hard at times. 
For some reason, I feel that I will never watch Master's Sun and My Love from Another Star. I've heard good reviews and I know they are very hyped, but I don't know. I just don't feel like watching them.
W / Goblin / Descendants of the Sun /