Rec a show with a male lead that doesn't budge throughout its entirety on who he wants and how he will only be with that person. Aka no wavering at all, although others could want him. I could also deal with jealousy or obsessiveness, but respect has to figure in first -- no abuse. Thank u thank u!

No abuse and no wavering from episode 1:

• I Need Romance 3
  • I Hear Your Voice (there's a girl that likes the ML, but he never returns her feelings / there is a point where he forgets his feelings due to amnesia but it's brief)
  • Sound of the Desert* (I wouldn't necessarily call it abuse, but he does pursue her aggressively - but she's strong and just sasses him back)

No abuse and no wavering once he falls for the FL but doesn't have feelings for her from before the drama starts / doesn't fall for the FL in the very first episode:

• Healer (he hides his identity / keeps his distance at first for fear of hurting her)
  • Bromance**
  • Love O2O*
  • Love in the Moonlight (FL thinks he likes the second FL at one point, but she's mistaken)
  • The Princess Wei Young*
  • Live Up to Your Name
  • School 2017
  • The Eternal Love* (ML has concubines but does not see them)
  • Witch's Romance
  • You Who Came from the Stars
  • Noble, My Love (there is jealousy and obsession; for dramaland its fairly benign, but some might consider it abuse)
  • Strongest Deliveryman
  • It's Okay, That's Love
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (ML had a crush on the FL as a kid but doesn't recognize her right away, otherwise I'd put it in the "from episode 1" list / his ex shows up at one point but doesn't ever really pose any threat of swaying him as far as I can recall)
  • Because This is My First Life (he figures out his feelings a bit late, and his ex shows up at one point but only confirms his feelings - no wavering on his part)
  • Sassy Go Go
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Queen In Hyun's Man

Dramas where the ML breaks up with the FL at some point, considers marrying someone else, or actually marries someone else for plot reasons, but only loves the FL / his heart never wavers:

• 1% of Something (they break up / ML considers the possibility marrying someone else because he doesn't think he can make the FL happy)
  • Sungkyunkwan Scandal (ML runs away / plans to marry someone else because he doesn't know the FL is a girl / doesn't know she has feelings for him / doesn't want to drag her into a scandal)
  • In Time With You** (ML is the FL's best friend and tries to date other people / tries not to love the FL for fear of losing her if they were to break up, but he fails and just ends up loving her more)
  • Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo (they end up marrying other people for plot reasons, but only love each other until death)
  • A Love So Beautiful* (he's slow to figure out his feelings + shy about admitting them once he figures them out + they break up at one point, but he only ever has feelings for the FL)
  • Pinocchio (ML and FL break up because the FL's grandfather / ML's adoptive father doesn't support the relationship... and they listen? He comes around, but that took away from the enjoyment of an otherwise super committed ML imo. His heart never wavers)
  • Love Lost in Times (ML has to marry someone else for political reasons, but his heart never wavers)
  • From Five to Nine*** (ML's grandmother tries to force him to marry someone else and I think he agrees at one point because of threats to the FL or the temple, but it's brief and his heart never wavers)

* Chinese dramas

** Taiwanese dramas

*** Japanese dramas

It's been a while since I watched some of these, so apologies if I missed any details.

AH:
No abuse and no wavering from episode 1:

What a comprehensive list, honestly, thank you so much! I've seen the majority of the titles listed, but of those I haven't, I really think I should give Sound Of The Desert another try, I always hear so many raves about the otp but I just didn't like the first few episodes/the female lead when I attempted a watch for the first time so I never even got far enough to see any romance. I'm also around ep 12ish of A Love So Beautiful (largely bc the Eng subs, last I checked, are only available until then) & I'll probably finish it, but he's slow as ffffffffff in reciprocating lmfao.

Marine:

What a comprehensive list, honestly, thank you so much! I've seen the majority of the titles listed, but of those I haven't, I really think I should give Sound Of The Desert another try, I always hear so many raves about the otp but I just didn't like the first few episodes/the female lead when I attempted a watch for the first time so I never even got far enough to see any romance. I'm also around ep 12ish of A Love So Beautiful (largely bc the Eng subs, last I checked, are only available until then) & I'll probably finish it, but he's slow as ffffffffff in reciprocating lmfao.

You're welcome! Committed head-over-heels and non-abusive male leads are my favourite, so those account for at least a third of my completed list ^^.

I also didn't love the FL in SotD right away, but she grew on me. I enjoyed the love triangle and the teasing, but the best part of the drama comes after she commits to her choice imo. 

Yes, he's maddeningly slow! All the ALSB episodes are subbed now. You can find links on the MDL page. Just scroll through the comments to find the right episode :) 

I've seen almost all the dramas AH recommended so, I'll add to that list. 

Eternal Love Aka Ten Miles of peach Blossoms- The ML is arrow straight on his love for the FL. Even after thinking she's dead for over 300 years he stays true to her until they meet again

5-Ji Kara 9-Ji Made- It's love at first sight for ML, she's not interested at first but he pursues her and she falls in love. 

Attention, Love!-  ML is slow to recognize his feelings but she's his only love. No second FL in sight.

Beautiful Gong Shim- He falls in love with her early on and is very cute about it. She's not interested at first, she likes the second guy. Is funny how the ML gets jealous of the second ML. 

Boss and Me- There's a second FL but ML has no interest in her. 

Blood- Vampire romance, cute couple. They married in real life because of this drama, that's how great the chemistry was.

Doctors- They fall in love early on but he's older and she's his student. They reunite when she's an adult and start the romance.

Fight for my Way- It takes them some time to realize their love because they are childhood friends. 

Goblin- She's his fated bride. 

Ho Goo's Love- Cute puppy love, he's been in love with her since high school. Warning: There's a rape story line that might be triggering for some people. Nothing is shown though, just the discussion of it.

Introverted Boss- He's very shy but it's cute. The second FL is his sister, I don't remember any other FL. 

Kill Me, Heal Me- She's a psychiatrist, he's in need of one...boom love. 

Lost Love in Times- He falls in love with her, and only her, twice. 

MARS- A little darker but the romance is cute and he only loves her. There's a b*tch that comes into the picture for a couple of episodes but she goes away quickly.

Moon Embracing the Sun- This dude is the embodiment of faithfulness. He believes she's dead for eight years. And, even though he was forced to marry the SFL, he never touches her, even with all the pressure to produce a heir since he's the king. He emphasizes this to the female lead lol how he had to exercise to get rid of his "male desires", is really cute. 

My Amazing Boyfriend- Supernatural love story. 

Oh My Venus- The SFL is not even in love with the ML, so there's no competition for the FL. 

Pinocchio- He falls in love with her since he was young, they grow up together. 

Reply 1997 and Reply 1994- You actually have to wait to know who is the real ML but in both dramas both leads love the FL unconditionally. 

Secret Garden- He falls in love and is a little weird about it, but he's dedicated. 

Shopping King Louie- Puppy love, very cute. 

The Legend of the Blue Sea- Re-incarnation plot, they fall in love in both lives. 

Love 020, he falls for her over video gaming and is just so gone.  It's awesome.  

Second boss and me

Second Beautiful Gong Shim, male lead is a favorite.  

Ok so maybe give falling for innocence a shot.  Doesn't love her at the very beginning but it's honestly fairly fast and he stays devoted.  

Go Ho's Starry Night...I'm gonna not say more cause of spoiler territory but ya know...it's actually awesome.

I hear your voice, He stays very steady, and it's a very very good drama.  

My love eundong

49 Days

Queen inhyuns man

Glorious Day

Angel Eyes

Because its the first Time

i miss you

Green Rose

I hear your voice

• The Greatest Love
  • Fight for my way
  • Shopping King Louis
  • Healer
  • While you were sleeping
  • Live up to your name
  • Moon Embracing the Sun
  • Ruler: Master of the mask

Seo Yeong, My Daughter- It's a family drama so it doesn't start off with them together, but once he likes her that's it. At one part they do break up, but he doesn't stop loving her and ends up waiting for her to come back to him.  

Hear Me- it's actually a Taiwanese movie, but the male lead is s freaking ADORABLE, he falls in love at first sight and never waivers.

Drama with strong relationship and without breakup 

https://mydramalist.com/list/73Dxr8J3