I'm new in the K-drama world and I'm really enjoying Laughter in Waikiki at the moment. Can you guys recommend me any other Korean shows in the same style? I'm having a hard time on finding other relaxed comedies like that :D Thank you <3

I think Laughter in Waikiki is hard to top but maybe you can try 21st Century Family. I don't remember it well but I remember that I found it really funny and wished it wasn't so short back when I watched it.

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I just added it to my list and I'll be watching it soon, I really liked the synopsis :D

Lara:

I think Laughter in Waikiki is hard to top but maybe you can try 21st Century Family. I don't remember it well but I remember that I found it really funny and wished it wasn't so short back when I watched it.

It kind of reminds me of Manhole, but I think Laughter In Waikiki is much better.

If you are also okay with dramas from other countries try My Amazing Boyfriend and Go Princess Go. They are both super funny!

I heard Chief Kim is like that

Also I laughed a lot with Please Come Back Mister

Thank you CherryBunny, Lara and Plushie for all your recommendations! I've put them all on my list and will be watching them soon <3

Not like that show but these made me laugh

* Shopping King Louie

* My Beautiful Gong Shim 

* EXO Next Door (silly) 

* After School Lucky Or Not  Season 1 not Season 2( really goofy) 

* Sound of Your Heart ( Kang Soo... Hilarious) 

It's difficult to find something like Waikiki, but I second Chief Kim, and perhaps The Lover (but it's quite raunchy, so beware if you don't like sex jokes lol)

It made me think of Modern Farmer but it's not as good as Waikiki tho. (The first episode isn't really good but it gets better as the story goes on)
The boy next door is really funny too, it's a must watch !

If you need relaxed comedy, then I recommend Prison Playbook. From the first glimpse it can look serious since setting is in prison, also the first episode is quite serious but don't get tricked :D
It was so absurd and funny, I actually laughed out loud at moments which never happened before.

I'm really surprised nobody has recommend it. It should very first comedy drama to recommend on the list.

Didn't know Prison Playbook was comedy lol.

I also recommend Chief Kim but it's a different style of comedy. Bring it on Ghost has comedic moments but from supporting cast mostly. 

And like Lara said, Go Princess Go is pretty funny too.

As an English person, i didn't find Chief Kim all that funny. Think it depends on where you come from.

I haven't seen Waikiki yet but it's my next on the list. I can only recommend you 'funny' dramas. Some have been said previously.

Please come back mister

go princess go

the greatest love

avengers social club

oh my ghostess

Hana Kimi (japanese version only)

Modern Farmer - similar over-the-top & slapstick humor; the romance aspect was minor

Ex-Girlfriend Club - RomCom with a lot of humor; similar slapstick comedy stuff; 1st episodes are golden;

Kill Me, Heal Me - multi-genre with some hilarious comedy; drama deals with some heavier topics/issues

Please Come Back, Mister - multi-genre with some hilarious comedy; comedy is used to balance out the heavier sad stuff, so be aware of the melo &trategy aspects (basically the drama is a roller-coaster of emotions)

Marriage, Not Dating - RomCom with a lot of humor; includes some slapstick

Reply 1997 - Reply series is the closest thing to sitcom that I've seen. They focus both on romance, friendship, and family and are more of a slice of life. Out of all the series Reply 1997 is the least angsty & complicating. Reply 1994 also had lots of great funny scenes, but be prepared for heartbreak.

Also You're Beautiful - classic RomCom with some great comedy.

And if you want you can also watch The Flatterer; it's a short web drama that got cut short & for some reason wasn't wrapped up properly. The over-the-top absurd humor style of LIW is maxed out in this drama.