Mine was Couple or Trouble. Absolutely love that drama <3
Playful Kiss was my first Korean Drama & now I am watching Boys Before Flowers and I love it so far!
Hana Kimi & you're beautiful hooked me! :)
I think You're Beautiful was the drama that got me hooked on to watching Korean Dramas. :DD
I watched Oh! My Lady because i was looking for Japanese dramas with age gaps and ran into that. I really loved it But really Take Care of young lady was when i decided to be hooked. Coming from the anime background I was stuck on Japanese and wouldn't except anything else but when i realized the Koreans had creatures like Yoon Eun Hye, my mind opened
Vampire Prosecutor was my first korean drama. I saw the synopsis and i wanted to try it, and i was hooked. And then i watched some other dramas, and i have dramas ever since. My first drama was from Japan(Hana Kimi), but Vampire Prosecutor started it all.
lexies wrote: Coffee Prince also.
It was my second Kdrama. I watched You're Beautiful before that and I was a disappointed how lead female didn't even try to act or look like a boy. Even though it was interesting it didn't really made me addicted or eager to watch other dramas. While trying to find what other people thought I've searched through comment section and there I found someone who stated that there is better gender bender drama out there where girl really looks like a boy. That's how I found Coffee Prince and the rest is history. :D

Coffe Prince was my second Kdrama too!! :) But my first was Playful kiss :) I love Coffee Prince better, and because of it I want to watch more Kdramas! Until now I only watched Jdramas. I love both!!
It was Iljimae in my case and it has really started and avalanche since then. I considered it absolutely perfect at time. Later, I calmed down after watching more dramas and I got to see its faults, nevertheless it holds a very special place in my fondness for k-dramas.
You're beautiful got me completely hooked
Mine was Boys Before Flowers. Before that, I had only watched J Dramas. After watching Hana Yori Dango, I saw there was a Korean version and so watched it. After that, my preference became K Dramas even though I still watch some J Dramas and even Tawainese dramas now.