Hello since i saw lot of action dramas with fighting scenes and so on i wonder if you can recomend me some good ones where there is one or more good fighters (it can be classic fighting,or sword fights,gunmans)

i finished warrior baek dong so two days ago, and i really liked how there were 2 really strong male charachters, i also saw six flying dragons in past and liked mo hyuul and ddang sae, so i would really appreaciete if you can give me list of some dramas like this, tyvm in advance <3

lawless lawyer

mr sunshine 

healer

the k2

iris

Try

• Heartless City 
  • Tong: memories
  • Ever night
  • bridal Mask
  • descendants of the sun
  • Bad guys
  • Guardians
  • The Disguiser
  • Nirvana In Fire - except for the MC who is sickly
  • Black  & White

Hey neo i saw all of it beside Iris i tryed few episodes but lost interest, ty for recomendations tough! , saw all koreans you mentioned beside descendants of the sun, and about others didnt saw any since i never watched any chinese drama :), ty for recomendations Czakhareina

• Bad Guys 
  • Player 
  • Two Weeks 
  • Neighborhood Hero 
  • Dokgo Rewind 
  • Guardian 
  • Duelist 
  • Four (Chinese movie trilogy) 
  • Good the bad and the Weird 
  • All in 
  • Restless 

I wholeheartedly second the recommendation for Ever Night*. In terms of fight choreography, it's one of the best that I've seen. Some other dramas that fit the criteria:

Faith: The male lead is a general and the king's bodyguard. Many of the supporting characters are also competent fighters.

Legend of Fuyao*: Most of the characters are competent fighters and there's quite a bit of action. The main downside is that the pacing is uneven and it's fairly long at 66 episodes. However, I personally enjoyed it overall. It may be worth a try.

Princess Agents*: This is a great drama if you want a lot of action. Almost all of the main characters are fighters. However, it can get a bit dark and it ends on a cliffhanger.

Fight For My Way: This is unlike most of the other dramas I mentioned in that it focuses on a former taekwondo fighter who gave up on his dream and as a result feels directionless/purposeless; a decade or so later, he's getting back into taekwondo while his childhood best friend simultaneously pursues her dream of becoming an announcer. This one focuses more on character development and relationships, but it's still a pretty good drama.

[Edit: I just remembered I'm in the K-drama subforum so some of those may not be of interest to you. Whoops. ^_^; I'll leave the Chinese dramas there, though, just in case; they're marked with an asterisk.]

ty for all reccomendations :) 

Also Vampire Prosecutor (2011), an OCN series. The fiery Priest (2019) a very good drama with a badass main lead.

Chuno/ Slave Hunters, the drama has some great fighting choreograhy done in it in almost every episode. It's an awesome action romance story but with a sad ending so be warned.