Please suggest some of the best rom com kdrama you have watched that made you laugh out loud. ?

A Poem a Day

Fight For My Way

Shopping King Louie

Her is a link to my custom lists. I almost exclusively watch romcoms and have several themed lists you may like.  The first drama to come to mind, because I was thinking of rewatching it, myself is Couple or Trouble. It is a remake of the american movie Overboard. Very cute and funny. https://mydramalist.com/profile/kdramasinpajamas/lists 

Go Back Couple

Emergency Couple

Her Private Life

What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?

Fated To Love You

All About My Romance

Cunning Single Lady

Birth of a Beauty

I  STRONGLY second the vote for Put Your Head on My Shoulder, and suggest you look beyond exclusively K Dramas for true romcoms. In recent years, the PRC has put out a lot of light, sweet romcoms that, unlike far too many K "romcoms" feature no bitterness angst or misery. Other examples I'd recommend are A Love So Beautiful, Go Go Squid, Le Coup de Foudre.  For good K romcoms, I's suggest Coffee Prince, Splash Splash Love, My Only Love Song, Your House Helper, maybe Touch Your HeartThe there are the TW classics, It Started With a Kiss, They Kiss Again and  some J favourites, Takane No Hana , Nigeru Wa Haji and Date - although the comedy in that one may not be to everyone's taste.

burhaaadmi:

I  STRONGLY second the vote for Put Your Head on My Shoulder, and suggest you look beyond exclusively K Dramas for true romcoms. In recent years, the PRC has put out a lot of light, sweet romcoms that, unlike far too many K "romcoms" feature no bitterness angst or misery. Other examples I'd recommend are A Love So Beautiful, Go Go Squid, Le Coup de Foudre.  For good K romcoms, I's suggest Coffee Prince, Splash Splash Love, My Only Love Song, Your House Helper, maybe Touch Your HeartThe there are the TW classics, It Started With a Kiss, They Kiss Again and  some J favourites, Takane No Hana , Nigeru Wa Haji and Date - although the comedy in that one may not be to everyone's taste.

Totally agree about Chinese dramas... they have put out some  really adorable dramas,, lately. So light and fluffy and I love it.. I love their often quirky independent female characters,. 

Marriage, Not Dating

(I gave it an 8 when I first saw it, but I found myself rewatching it every night, it was my go to drama before falling asleep, because it calmed me down and made me smile, and it's so light and funny and  warm at times,  I ended up giving it a 10 because I can still rewatch it and love it. The characters feel like family now, and Gong Gi Tae and Joo Jang Mi are one of my favourite couples ever, )

Also: 

What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

Because This is My First Life

Crash Landing on You

Fight For My Way

You Who Came from the Stars

Go Back Couple

The Legend of the Blue Sea

And I also strongly recommend:

The Boy Next Door

(It's a Web Series you can watch on youtube, 15 episodes each  6min long. The leads are Choi Woo Shik (Parasite, The Package, Fight For My Way) and Jang Ki Yong (Go Back Couple, Come and Hug Me) - it's very very funny and different from what we're used to.)

I second Vanbat62's recommendation for What's Wrong With Secretary Kim.

"And I also strongly recommend: The Boy Next Door" - based on your recommend, I watched this tonight. So funny. 

kdramasinpajamas:

"And I also strongly recommend: The Boy Next Door" - based on your recommend, I watched this tonight. So funny. 

I'm so glad you liked it!! Thanks for telling.  If you're looking for more shorter dramas, I've recently watched Queen of the Ring and although it is far from realistic (if you like fantasy then it's ok), it's funny, sweet and has a nice message. Kim Seul Gi is an awesome actress in everything I've seen her, and I've grown to like Ahn Hyo Seop for his acting and not only for his model looks.

Suspicious Partner, Shopping King Louie, Be Melodramatic