jbenskin wrote: XD! Oh man...its so funny. I like the syllable game. I like to try them. I can do the Actress special test one..."KIM satgat satgat..." I can do it without my fingers now, too haha.

LOL, I was trying to find a clip of that, but couldn't. It's too funny. I still can't master it. -__-; lol
nataliar2486 wrote: LOL, I was trying to find a clip of that, but couldn't. It's too funny. I still can't master it. -__-; lol

Jong Min trying to do it is so funny it's painful!
abhie1002 wrote: Jong Min trying to do it is so funny it's painful!

Jajajajaja, it is. He is one of the reason I don't feel frustrated because I still can't do it. Jajajajajaja
Oh my gosh, yes! LOL...he was that bad in word games in X-Man too...SO bad...bad enough to where I would have though he was the X-Man if i didn't know how poor he is at those games.
Npabedin wrote: Oh my gosh, yes! LOL...he was that bad in word games in X-Man too...SO bad...bad enough to where I would have though he was the X-Man if i didn't know how poor he is at those games.

ROFL, I remember when you told me that. He really is bad.

Ji Won has a hard time too sometimes, but he manages to somehow to do it....lol
xtaransayx wrote: ROFL, I remember when you told me that. He really is bad.

Ji Won has a hard time too sometimes, but he manages to somehow to do it....lol

I love how with the games each of them has a specialty and each of them has a downfall. (I think Tae Woong might have a bit more of the latter but if he's required to just run and run...look out!)
rrzzz wrote: I love how with the games each of them has a specialty and each of them has a downfall. (I think Tae Woong might have a bit more of the latter but if he's required to just run and run...look out!)

Jajajajaja,I think you are right. In the teddy bear race episode he just ran and ran and ran....lol

It cracks me up when he gets in Hodong fan mode and Hodong can't do no wrong...lol
Ranya wrote: Jajajajaja,I think you are right. In the teddy bear race episode he just ran and ran and ran....lol

It cracks me up when he gets in Hodong fan mode and Hodong can't do no wrong...lol

At first I thought that was a joke...Like they were just teasing Tae Woong. But now I realize..nope! It's not a joke at all! ;) I love the cute little truths about this show. Like how Food Truck Ahjumma loves Lee Seung Gi, how Ji Won is really smart and tricky but also lazy. I love how Ho Dong and Su Geun interact as the two Sunbaes. I love how Jong Min is sort of this goofy everyman who always tries so hard.
I love Ji Won on evil mastermind mode....lol

Did you see that episode when Taewoong, Seunggi, and JiWon were one team. While Sugeun, HoDong and Jongmin were another and Jiwon calls Sugeun and makes him not trust HoDong....I laughed so much at HoDong's frustration....LOL
LeXxUs wrote: I love Ji Won on evil mastermind mode....lol

Did you see that episode when Taewoong, Seunggi, and JiWon were one team. While Sugeun, HoDong and Jongmin were another and Jiwon calls Sugeun and makes him not trust HoDong....I laughed so much at HoDong's frustration....LOL

The Scary vs The Stupid ~ So Funny. And the Scary team got a little too confidant, went the wrong way, caught up with the Stupid Team and then stopped! Oh man...that was good. But Ji Won's evil laughter after he'd tricked Su Geun. It worked so well at first and then it all went down the crapper!
Jajajajajajaaja....yeah.
The supporting/character actor special was good too. Kim Jung Tae ~ He's playing Hirayama in Miss Ripley right now and I guess he plays a lot of gangsters in dramas and movies ~ He was so quiet and sweet at first and then once he warmed up he was absolutely hilarious. I almost wished he could stay. And when He and Seung Gi were making the knife cut noodles. I always find it really cute how Seung Gi is all about the food.

And of course all these bad asses are just working actor dads who wanted to impress and look cool to their kids by coming on the show and shouting out their names... Adorable.
LOL, that episode was great.

And I loved how Jung-tae kept saying that he can be so much better than Taewoong and that money wouldn't be wasted on him.

And why did I feel so embarrassed when Seunggi had to help to Jongmin with his own song? I felt bad for him...lol

I can't find videos, so I'll a post pic...lol

And why did I feel so embarrassed when Seunggi had to help to Jongmin with his own song? I felt bad for him...lol

I can't find videos, so I'll a post pic...lol

Why is Jong Min always the underdog? I want to see an episode where he just keeps kicking booty and winning every mission or game. Poor puppy!