LisNoir wrote: I'm watching the episode where LSG and Sugeun go to Japan. LSG's manager was just on screen and that guy deserves to be in the kissing thread...LOL

Find out his name and Google image him...then post! I wanna see his face! (I'm behind on my 1N2D watching!) please? please?
jeanie65jh wrote: Find out his name and Google image him...then post! I wanna see his face! (I'm behind on my 1N2D watching!) please? please?

I saw an article about him being on te show with his picture. I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is.
Winners from the 2011 KBS Entertainment Awards + Performances

The year-end awards season in Korea kicked off with the 2011 KBS Entertainment Awards, held once again at the KBS Annex Hall in Yeouido, Seoul. Hosted by MCs YoonA, Lee Ji Ae, and Shin Dong Yup, the show was full of laughter, tears, and great performances.

On December 24th, the winners for the various awards were announced to be:

★ Best Entertainer Award
- Uhm Tae Woong
- Jun Hyun Moo

★ Service Award
- Kang Chan Hee (1N2D)

★ Best Show/Entertainment MC Award
- Lee Yong Ja (Female)
- Lee Soo Geun (Male)

★ Entertainment Daesang
- 1N2D team members (Lee Seung Gi, Eun Ji Won, Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Soo Geun, Kim Jong Min).

via: allkpop
Awww, I like Jun Hyun Moo...I'm glad he won something. I've seen in a few variety shows. He was also the 0-9 years old group captain in the third, and very likely last, viewers' trip.
Uhm Tae Woong! mmmm!
yup 0-100 years: 10 groups third viewer trip to Busan by Bus - Plane - Ship. Great episodes!

games addict & non-stop eater: Eun Jiwon

pronunciation faulty & can't mad, always smile: Kim Jongmin

new MC lead / ace sportsman / precision chef w/ timer: Lee Seung Gi

straight to the point Hyung/Oppa / the shy guy: Uhm Tae Woong

the driver / the wise man: Lee Soo Geun.

the black hole gamers of words: Kim Jong Min & Uhm Tae Woong.

Great funny men! Every location makes us amazed! Every episode makes us laughing!
Girls, Don't forget to watch 1N2D ep.232 already subbed & 5 of them being filmed inside shower room bathing! :D screaming all you want!!! who wants to see Lee Seung Gi bathing ? Check it out !!! :D

What on earth the PD-nim & cameraman thinking ? ;D Thanks though
Hey is this serious?

Unlike previous reports, KBS ?1 Night 2 Days? may just keep the current format and move on without starting a second season.

According to TV Report, an official from KBS said, ?There hasn?t been anything confirmed at this point, but there are talks to just continue the current show without starting a season two?But it might launch a second season or just come up with a new name, so we?re discussing a lot of different options.?

If KBS decides to go with the same ?1N2D? brand, the staff will face only minimal changes in the scriptwriter, directors, and some main cast members. The current producer of the show, Na Young Suk, will be replaced by Choi Jae Hyung, producer of ?Unbeatable Baseball Team,? after the February 26 episode.

Despite rumors of a member change, including the casting of Kim Hyun Joong and Joo Won, this brings light to the possibility of perhaps keeping the current cast and format. Could this be a sign of Kang Ho Dong making a surprise return to the show?
I'm confused by the "season" talk as this show has been running for quite a while now. So they are saying what exactly? That 1N2D is not ending? That PD Na is leaving and of course Kang Ho Dong is gone but the show may continue but with other cast changes? If this is true...I'm interested. It wouldn't be the same but I'd like to see some of the members stay. I have to wonder whether Lee Seung Gi and Eun Ji Won in particular would want to stay? They've both been on for a long time and may be ready to move on. Uhmmmm Tae Woong's popularity went way up after coming on this show but...he's truly a movie/drama actor and that is where his main focus might lead. hmmmm... I'm over speculating because I'm sad to see this show go away.
’1N2D’ cast members may stay on for another season

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120111_1n2d_2-460x329.jpg[/IMG]

Viewers are anxious to find out if the second season of KBS 2TV1N2D‘ will be able to top the first, but rumor has it the current members may be staying on for another season.

Uhm Tae Woong‘s sister Uhm Jung Hwa guest-featured on the January 10th airing of KBS 2TV’s ‘Win Win‘, where Uhm Tae Woong was able to join them via telephone. He said, “[I]If Lee Soo Geun stays on for another ’1N2D’ season, then I will too,” expressing how much of a vital role Lee Soo Geun plays on the program. “It won’t be as fun without him
.”

A second season is definitely in the works, but whether or not the current cast members will be staying on for the new season remains up in the air. If the current members stay, it would not be a second season but rather ’1N2D’ with a few member changes. But viewers feel that because the current members have done such a great job on the show up until now, it would not be a bad idea to keep just a few for the second round. Uhm Tae Woong gave fans hope that he and Lee Soo Geun would stay on, and viewers are more than excited that perhaps their favorite show will not be coming to an end after all.

Lee Soo Geun is currently playing a huge role on the program, filling the shoes of MC Kang Ho Dong who left ’1N2D’ after taking a temporary leave from the industry.

He works hard as the head of the team, superbly managing the cast members and displaying his hilarious and witty personality on the show. Even if he weren’t a current cast member, he would be one of the first picks amongst the staff members to be on for the second season.

So if he were to stay, the second season would be much more stable from the get go. By Uhm Tae Woong remarking that he would stay if Lee Soo Geun remained shows how much he has trusted Lee Soo Geun to create a fun atmosphere for the cast members and an entertaining show for the viewers.

EP Park Joong Min who manages oversees the entire program informed MyDaily, “Nothing is set in stone yet. Some members may stay, but the entire cast may possibly be replaced as well.”

Both the staff and the cast members would have to come to some kind of agreement, but regardless, viewers are anxious to find out how the second season will pan out.

Source & Image: Mydaily |via: Nate & allkpop
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm confused by the "season" talk as this show has been running for quite a while now. So they are saying what exactly? That 1N2D is not ending? That PD Na is leaving and of course Kang Ho Dong is gone but the show may continue but with other cast changes?

If this is true...I'm interested. It wouldn't be the same but I'd like to see some of the members stay. I have to wonder whether Lee Seung Gi and Eun Ji Won in particular would want to stay? They've both been on for a long time and may be ready to move on. Uhmmmm Tae Woong's popularity went way up after coming on this show but...he's truly a movie/drama actor and that is where his main focus might lead. hmmmm... I'm over speculating because I'm sad to see this show go away.

Korean seasons are different from American seasons when it comes to these type of shows. Someone told they have a new "season" when the cast changes completely, or the majority of them. But I haven't researched this yet....lol

Actually, on LV's post...lol

wrote: A second season is definitely in the works, but whether or not the current cast members will be staying on for the new season remains up in the air. If the current members stay, it would not be a second season but rather ’1N2D’ with a few member changes.
1N2D Most Likely to Return for 2nd Season Minus Lee Seung Gi

With the exception of singer Lee Seung Gi, the rest of the ?1N2D (1 Night 2 Days)? members are expected to stay on for another season.

Viewers have been highly curious as to what kind of new team the ?1N2D? staff would be putting together for the second season, but it has been revealed that with the exception of singer Lee Seung Gi who has scheduling conflicts, members Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Soo Geun, Eun Ji Won, and Kim Jong Min will remain for the next season.

Additionally, they are currently looking for a good replacement for member Lee Seung Gi. Being considered for the spot are Sung Si Kyung, Kim Hyun Joong, Joo Won, and more.

But there?s also a catch, one of the four members has not given a 100% confirmation answer as to whether or not he will be staying on for the next season. The rest of members have agreed to stay as long as this one unsure member agrees to stay. Because of this, both the staff members and the cast members have not made any official statements. Those close to the member that?s on the fence remarked, ?The likelihood of him staying is around 50:50. He will probably discuss the issue with the staff members soon, and come to an official decision.?

The staff members are also being very cautious as member Lee Seung Gi is the only member who will be leaving the show, and they do not want to raise any misunderstandings amongst the public.

Although things have yet to be finalized, it looks as though the show will most likely be able to continue.

Source: Allkpop
Yay! I'm sad for the loss of Na PD, Kang Ho Dong and others but...I adore this show so I'm going to give it a try should it continue for sure. Thanks Christy!
christypop wrote: 1N2D Most Likely to Return for 2nd Season Minus Lee Seung Gi
Additionally, they are currently looking for a good replacement for member Lee Seung Gi. Being considered for the spot are Sung Si Kyung, Kim Hyun Joong, Joo Won, and more.

But there’s also a catch, one of the four members has not given a 100% confirmation answer as to whether or not he will be staying on for the next season. The rest of members have agreed to stay as long as this one unsure member agrees to stay. Because of this, both the staff members and the cast members have not made any official statements. Those close to the member that’s on the fence remarked, “The likelihood of him staying is around 50:50. He will probably discuss the issue with the staff members soon, and come to an official decision.”

I approve of the possible members. I liked Sung Si Kyung on the third travelers trip. And well, I'll never say no to KHJ and I like Joo Won enough!

I hope that member stays, I like the rest of the original cast.