LaVe wrote: He casted in 'Marrying High School Girl' in 2004 movie as the leading-male role. Jiwon played as Park Ondal, a transfer student to the same school as Pyung-Gang. xD

& in 1998 'Seventeen: The Movie'.

ahhh! see! I should have looked it up!
Jeaniessi wrote: Yup...Lee Seung Gi - Book Smart and Ji Won - Just all around SCARY clever.

Ah...lol

Let's just say I forget him... That will never change...lol

But yeah, Ji Won was one of the 3 members why I watched an episode. He is scary! That's what's so great about him..lol
Jeaniessi wrote: ahhh! see! I should have looked it up!

That movie s.u.c.k.s...Just giving you a heads up if you are going to watch it...lol
LisNoir wrote: That movie s.u.c.k.s...Just giving you a heads up if you are going to watch it...lol

LOL...Was NOT planning on it! Ji Won in a movie?! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: LOL...Was NOT planning on it! Ji Won in a movie?! LOL

The movie is about double traps. It doesn't matter if you choose not to watch it. But the theme is so odd & funny though.
Finishing 1N2D Season 2 ep.1 Nice sudden visits to the new members: fully prepared, half prepared, unprepared members. I think the new PD-nim & the new crews haven't synchronize their plan from time to time. A bit messy ^^ The new 2 members were wearing leggings xD
Season 2 of ’1 Nights 2 Days’ kicks off with high ratings

[ATTACH=CONFIG]292[/ATTACH]

Season 2 of the popular TV show KBS‘ ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ has been ranked number one after kicking off the first episode with a high viewer rating of 27.3%.
The new season began with a positive outlook, receiving higher ratings than SBS‘ ‘Running Man‘ and ‘Survival Audition: K-Pop Star‘, which have similar air times as ’1N2D’. ‘Running Man’ and ‘K-Pop Star’ received ratings of 20.2% and 18.7% respectively.
The new season kicked off with old members Lee Soo Geun, Kim Jong Min, Uhm Tae Woong and new members Kim Seung Woo, Cha Tae Yeon, Joo Won, and Seung Si Kyung.
Pics from 1N2D season 2 ep.1

Lave, did you watch it with subs?
wasn't Seung Si Kyung the guy from the Viewer's show? because if so, I loved him! I can't wait to watch the new one subbed and see all the new guys! including Joo Won!
Jeaniessi wrote: wasn't Seung Si Kyung the guy from the Viewer's show? because if so, I loved him! I can't wait to watch the new one subbed and see all the new guys! including Joo Won!

Yes, he was! And I loved him too!

I think Cha Tae Yeon was a guest in RM (in the episode with Shin Se Kyung (?)....the main female lead in Deep Rooted Tree..I think), if that's him...I liked him in RM...jejeje
LisNoir wrote: Lave, did you watch it with subs?

Season 2 ep.1: I watched it raw ㅋㅋㅋ^^
Jeaniessi wrote: wasn't Seung Si Kyung the guy from the Viewer's show? because if so, I loved him! I can't wait to watch the new one subbed and see all the new guys! including Joo Won!

Yup, i love he could take care the 90s & 100s <3 so sweet of him ^^

Sung Si Kyung is 185cm so in any physical game, nobody would mess around with him, cuz the giant is undefeatable xD
LaVa wrote: Season 2 ep.1: I watched it raw ㅋㅋㅋ^^

I'll have to watch it raw too....I want to check it out...jejeje

LaVa wrote: Yup, i love he could take care the 90s & 100s <3 so sweet of him ^^

Sung Si Kyung is 185cm so in any physical game, nobody would mess around with him, cuz the giant is undefeatable xD

Yes, he could. It takes a lot of patience to deal with 10-11 people in that age range and he managed to do it very well.