Tomorrow is Bigbang time!
Lylina wrote: Tomorrow is Bigbang time!

Yep. By the way, what's that on your avatar?
A wofty

Cute right? :P
Lylina wrote: A wofty

Cute right? :P

Yes! Adorable...lol
ep.85 frequent horrors for HaHa :D even trapped under the desk unable to get out xD
LaVe wrote: ep.85 frequent horrors for HaHa :D even trapped under the desk unable to get out xD

ahaha~ :D This is going to be VERY funny!!! Can't wait for the subs!
yea waiting for ep. 85 to be subbed and up ^_^
KamZ wrote: yea waiting for ep. 85 to be subbed and up ^_^

This episode seemed really short too..It was only 4 parts of 15 minutes and some change.

->It was hilarious when the PD is telling Jae Suk why Jong Kook was eliminated since he remembered his own super power in the past and he still cringes when that memory comes up....lol Kwang Soo was so red laughing.
LisNoir wrote: This episode seemed really short too..It was only 4 parts of 15 minutes and some change.

->It was hilarious when the PD is telling Jae Suk why Jong Kook was eliminated since he remembered his own super power in the past and he still cringes when that memory comes up....lol Kwang Soo was so red laughing.

wow..you watched in raw again?! lol
KamZ wrote: wow..you watched in raw again?! lol

Yeah, but Top is like those kids in those high school movies...like the geeks...lol

I was like "what's the appeal?" LOL
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, but Top is like those kids in those high school movies...like the geeks...lol

I was like "what's the appeal?" LOL

lool he looks a little geeky and he is lazy too..remember ep. 84?! -->how easily (and soon) he gave up!?!<--..good for nothing lol
KamZ wrote: lool he looks a little geeky and he is lazy too..remember ep. 84?! -->how easily (and soon) he gave up!?!<--..good for nothing lol

Jajaja...... Yes, I remember!
and btw 4 parts of 15 mins each is just too friggin' short lol...next week is HJW right?!...
Yeah, I think she's the guest.
KamZ wrote: and btw 4 parts of 15 mins each is just too friggin' short lol...next week is HJW right?!...

Yep, I remember seeing photos of her filming a couple days after BB.