Don't watch if you haven't seen the episode.

Preview Ep. 86: Ha Ji Won

Imagine if instead of Hyun Bin, you had Jae Suk in the sit ups scene...LOL
PinkDiamond wrote: How the heck did *he* (not gonna write names because it's a spoiler) not know to look on the othe side of the vending machines??? That's the first place I would've looked!

Jajaja.... I know! I was like "Please...that's the obvious place!"
Han Ga In is going to the guest on the April 8th episode.
i can't believe i still haven't watched the last ep. lol and i'm not a fan of HGI so i'm not excited but i'll still watch it ...because i LOVE RM lol
PinkDiamond wrote: How the heck did *he* (not gonna write names because it's a spoiler) not know to look on the othe side of the vending machines??? That's the first place I would've looked!

i know..i was thinking the same lol..plus when "he" was following "him" his reflection was all over the mirror..ofcourse "he" already knew "he" was being followed...that was so stupid of him lol...anywhoo, i'm so glad "they" won though...thoroughly enjoyed this episode...i WUV all the BB boys heeeh..i miss them already lol
Wait... the subs are out? where?
ali101234 wrote: Wait... the subs are out? where?

yes it is lol...try DC or kshownow.net
KamZ wrote: yes it is lol...try DC or kshownow.net

Thanks Kamz :) ill try DC. im afraid Kshownow is going to give my comp a virus :(
i just watched ep. 20 and 27 (@ office lol)...20 because i wanted to see Heechul...that weather report was hilarious....and loved 27..esp. Changmin & Yunho..awwww i didn't know they were so adorable..love them both ^_^
ali101234 wrote: Thanks Kamz :) ill try DC. im afraid Kshownow is going to give my comp a virus :(

you can try youtube also btw...lol..too late?! lol
Laughed so hard in the end... When Taeyang and Gary were competing...
I loved the BIGBANG episodes :) The ending with Gary & Taeyang was epic!
just watched ep. 54 which had Ji Sung (aww he's so harmless lol)..kwang soo as always was useless lol... btw my neighbour's dog now has a bell around his neck...everytime he moves it rings..and it reminds me of RM...i look around to see if the RM chasing team is around..jinjja-yo lol