KamZ wrote: i just watched ep. 20 and 27 (@ office lol)...20 because i wanted to see Heechul...that weather report was hilarious....and loved 27..esp. Changmin & Yunho..awwww i didn't know they were so adorable..love them both ^_^

Have you seen ep. 22 with Siwon?
christypop wrote: Have you seen ep. 22 with Siwon?

yes i have...watched it a long time back actually...even though i love Siwon i have to admit it was the most boring ep. of RM i've ever seen lol

...and btw i just watched ep. 55...^_^
KamZ wrote: yes i have...watched it a long time back actually...even though i love Siwon i have to admit it was the most boring ep. of RM i've ever seen lol

...and btw i just watched ep. 55...^_^

you just picking & choosing ur eps lol

I have stuck to my guns so far & am up to ep 31 lol I think when Song Joong Ki leaves & the guests arent appealing I may skip those episodes :D
KamZ wrote: ...and btw i just watched ep. 55...^_^

Are you watching the episodes in order or at random?
christypop wrote: Are you watching the episodes in order or at random?

i've watched all ep68 or 69 onwards...but the older ones i just look at the guest list and watch the ones i think i will enjoy lol
KamZ wrote: i've watched all ep68 or 69 onwards...but the older ones i just look at the guest list and watch the ones i think i will enjoy lol

I was the same, when I first started (watched the ones that had Yong-Hwa in them :P), and then guess what, I sat (or lied) and watched each and every episode :D
I just watched the big bang eps.. are the rest as funny?
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I just watched the big bang eps.. are the rest as funny?

Underestimation... There are funnier episodes, believe me... The episode is funnier when they play the photo-frame game... OMG... that game just drove me to pain in the stomach from laughing... and all their hide and seek games are hilarious, especially when RM members don't know the guest and must find them!!!
Running man is AWESOME !! i' ve laughed till stomach cramps watching it :D i hasn't happened since Family outing ended :D But i noticed that recently the family outing members are all guess staring on running man these days. Sooro, Yejin, Daesung, Cheunderella (for the second time), and since jaesuk and kook jong are regular it's nice to see that they're still close after so long and a specially after all that has happened :) well they are a "family" now i'm looking forward to old man Seuk jin first time and Hyori's 2nd time guess star :D
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I just watched the big bang eps.. are the rest as funny?

VioletSakura wrote: Underestimation... There are funnier episodes, believe me...

What Violet Sakura said. The Big Bang episodes were ok, but not as funny as other episodes.

I still remember the days when Kookie really brought fear to the Running Men....lol Now he's like a kitten. He used to be more like a lion. I used to think he was a bully, but I miss that...LOL Now even ->Kwang Soo is rebelling... which is hilarious, but still...lol

LLL78 wrote: Running man is AWESOME !! i' ve laughed till stomach cramps watching it :D i hasn't happened since Family outing ended :D
But i noticed that recently the family outing members are all guess staring on running man these days. Sooro, Yejin, Daesung, Cheunderella (for the second time), and since jaesuk and kook jong are regular it's nice to see that they're still close after so long and a specially after all that has happened :) well they are a "family" now i'm looking forward to old man Seuk jin first time and Hyori's 2nd time guess star :D

But they've been guest starring since the very beginning. Lee Hyori was a guest in the first episode and Kim Soo Ro was a guest in the episode Lee Hong Ki and Shin Bong Sun were guests in. For me, they've always been sort of there.
this show is so freaking hilarious! i like everyone in it.
LisNoir wrote: Now even ->Kwang Soo is rebelling...

Oh, c'mon, let him breath :D In the end he always gets beaten up by the lion, all the same, not speaking about HaHa-oppa's bullyings :P
Im watching ep 50 (Thailand) ah I went to some of the places they are at on my travels lol I love that Kwang Soo is so popular the look on his face when he saw that he had FANS priceless !!!
VioletSakura wrote: Underestimation... There are funnier episodes, believe me... The episode is funnier when they play the photo-frame game... OMG... that game just drove me to pain in the stomach from laughing... and all their hide and seek games are hilarious, especially when RM members don't know the guest and must find them!!!

i remember one photo frame episode with YongHwa and Jo Kwon...it was hilarious...i was in tears and my stomach was hurting by the end of it...lol
Well, I'm disappointed. I just finished ep. 86. I mean the ->yellow team<- was first in almost all (maybe all) events and in the last part ->the red team wins<- I feel like ->the make it so popular guests win<-

Why would they even give the baton to Kwang Soo and then Sparta let him go first...? lol *sigh*

It was fun before the ending though. Does anyone know if Ha Ji Won was a cheerleader during her school years...? lol