PinkDiamond wrote: I find it funny how everyone is afraid to team up against Sparta Kook! I also don't know why I didn't expect the ending (of ep. 73)...I don't know whether to call her a genius or conniving. Maybe she's both...that girl has more tricks up her sleeve than I can count. smh....

I know! Sometimes you just have to admire Song Ji Hyo. The funny thing is I told someone when I was watching it, how hilarious would be it be if someone had already switched the indicator...and it had happened...lol

I liked that YongHwa attacked Jong Kookie...lol
its a shame since jong kook never wins anymore :( but im hoping in ep 75 he's in a team with minho and siwon. Now that would be an epic episode to watch!! ;D
ayeaye2011 wrote: its a shame since jong kook never wins anymore :( but im hoping in ep 75 he's in a team with minho and siwon. Now that would be an epic episode to watch!! ;D

I think it would be a bit boring if Jong Kook won all the time. And I really hope ep. 75 is really epic since everyone who has seen Minho in Dream Team 2 knows how competitive he is.
so i watched ep. 72 and 73 and loved it..no, not because it was shot in hong kong! lol..it was my first time ever watching RM..i plan to watch a few more..recommendations are welcome..i don't want to watch the whole thing, just those interesting eps with hot eye candy guests should suffice lol...

P.S.: i love GwangSoo/ KwangSoo (or whatever his name is)..i think he's adorkable..lol
This are the ones I think you like from what I remember...lol
Ep. 4& 5 Khun
Ep. 7 YongHwa
Ep. 11 YongHwa
Ep. 17 YongHwa
Ep. 19 Khun
Ep. 22 Siwon
Ep. 35 & 36 YongHwa
Ep. 40 Khun and Taecyeon
Ep. 44 & 45 Jang Hyuk
Ep. 46 & 47 Kim Hyun Joong (You know how I feel about this...lol It was in Ep. 45..lol)
Ep. 50 & 51 Khun
Ep. 54 Ji Sung (You like him right? lol)

Here's the list if you wanna see who are the rest of the guests.

List (ONLY LOOK AT THE GUEST COLUMN AFTER THE DATE!) LOL
LisNoir wrote: This are the ones I think you like from what I remember...lol
Ep. 4& 5 Khun
Ep. 7 YongHwa
Ep. 11 YongHwa
Ep. 17 YongHwa
Ep. 19 Khun
Ep. 22 Siwon
Ep. 35 & 36 YongHwa
Ep. 40 Khun and Taecyeon
Ep. 44 & 45 Jang Hyuk
Ep. 46 & 47 Kim Hyun Joong (You know how I feel about this...lol It was in Ep. 45..lol)
Ep. 50 & 51 Khun
Ep. 54 Ji Sung (You like him right? lol)

Here's the list if you wanna see who are the rest of the guests.

List (ONLY LOOK AT THE GUEST COLUMN AFTER THE DATE!) LOL

great!!..khumawo lis-ssi..i'll prolly watch the ep. with Taec first lol
LisNoir wrote: I think it would be a bit boring if Jong Kook won all the time. And I really hope ep. 75 is really epic since everyone who has seen Minho in Dream Team 2 knows how competitive he is.

True, but he has become a little quite these days though. it would be quite interesting to see a bunch of girls taking jongkooks tag of since's he's weak against them. LOL
kamz wrote: great!!..khumawo lis-ssi..i'll prolly watch the ep. with Taec first lol

You are welcome!

ayeaye2011 wrote: True, but he has become a little quite these days though. it would be quite interesting to see a bunch of girls taking jongkooks tag of since's he's weak against them. LOL

That would be a sight to behold...lol
kamz wrote: P.S.: i love GwangSoo/ KwangSoo (or whatever his name is)..i think he's adorkable..lol

I agree with you 1000%! I love GwangSoo and his adorkable antics!!! It's even more fun to watch him if you take a look at some of the older episodes. Especially the ones before Joong Ki left because (since they were the same age) he had to compensate for Joong Ki "flower-boy"ness with his dorkiness.

Besides, he's just so darn hilarious. And has unique dancing skills to boot. GwangSoo is sadly underrated. I wish they showed more of him and his giraffe body.

:D
msrules92 wrote: I agree with you 1000%! I love GwangSoo and his adorkable antics!!! It's even more fun to watch him if you take a look at some of the older episodes. Especially the ones before Joong Ki left because (since they were the same age) he had to compensate for Joong Ki "flower-boy"ness with his dorkiness.

Besides, he's just so darn hilarious. And has unique dancing skills to boot. GwangSoo is sadly underrated. I wish they showed more of him and his giraffe body.

I couldn't believe he was also a model, but then I saw an episode where they had to model some stuff and he looked totally cool. I was like "WOW, he really is a model." LOL
LisNoir wrote: I couldn't believe he was also a model, but then I saw an episode where they had to model some stuff and he looked totally cool. I was like "WOW, he really is a model." LOL

I was surprised when I found out as well. Here's a picture to prove it:

Up there in the ranks with Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum. Also he's one of the reasons I can't wait to watch Bachelor's Vegetable Store. :D
msrules92 wrote: I was surprised when I found out as well. Here's a picture to prove it:

Up there in the ranks with Lee Dong Wook and Kim Bum. Also he's one of the reasons I can't wait to watch Bachelor's Vegetable Store. :D

Oh! That's that High Cut spread with the artists of King Kong Entertainment. I read the article yesterday.

Link
msrules92 wrote: I agree with you 1000%! I love GwangSoo and his adorkable antics!!! It's even more fun to watch him if you take a look at some of the older episodes. Especially the ones before Joong Ki left because (since they were the same age) he had to compensate for Joong Ki "flower-boy"ness with his dorkiness.

haah..giraffe body..totally apt! lol...
i remember in ep. 72 they had to sing this chinese song and the dance they choreographed for that song was daebak!!..i was literally rofl-ing..they were the funniest and the cutest lol...

LisNoir wrote: I couldn't believe he was also a model, but then I saw an episode where they had to model some stuff and he looked totally cool. I was like "WOW, he really is a model." LOL

wow i didn't know he was a model..he sure looks nice in that king kong ent. pics...
kamz wrote: haah..giraffe body..totally apt! lol...
i remember in ep. 72 they had to sing this chinese song and the dance they choreographed for that song was daebak!!..i was literally rofl-ing..they were the funniest and the cutest lol...

wow i didn't know he was a model..he sure looks nice in that king kong ent. pics...

You really have to see other episodes where he dances. LOL, they add a sound when he does it and that just makes you want to literally ROFL....He tried to break dance and upstage an Italian tourist, I think it was in ep. 71, and it was hilarious.