Docta:

Go Back Couple

(Time travel, Comedy, Romance, Life, School, Drama, Family, Supernatural)

With only 12 episodes it's definity one of my favourites. I tend to think that short dramas are of bad quality but this one proved me wrong.

ooh i love 12-16 episodes only hahah i will watch this next! i already added this on my viki watch list. nice 8.7 rating too in MDL! thank you!

jei27:
done watching season 1! they changed one of the artists in season2 with the same role right?

Oh I'm sorry I didn't get notifications about your message. Yes, one of the girl's changed but they have the same name/role (its the new girl in season 1) and also the tall one leaves the show, she's only in episode 1 of season 2 :)

Someone recommended Go Back Couple, I also recommend this one!! It's heartwarming and funny.

ncteez:

Oh I'm sorry I didn't get notifications about your message. Yes, one of the girl's changed but they have the same name/role (its the new girl in season 1) and also the tall one leaves the show, she's only in episode 1 of season 2 :)

Someone recommended Go Back Couple, I also recommend this one!! It's heartwarming and funny.

thanks! i will watch Go Back Couple first then i may go back to season 2 of Age of Youth =) 

Because this is my first life

My love eun dong

My secret romance

Operation Proposal

The secret life of my secretary

KeenCat:

Because this is my first life

My love eun dong

My secret romance

Operation Proposal

The secret life of my secretary

thank you! added so far "Because this is my First time" on my plan to watch list because of it's high ratings here in MDL. the other ones on your list do not have high ratings here but will go back to this list after i watch the other ones =) thank you!

Tunnel - Since you seem to have liked Signal then you'll maybe like this. I've found they tend to go hand in hand. Just don't go in thinking it's exactly like Signal, which happens a lot.

My Father is Strange - If you've never delved into the long family dramas then this one may be good to try as, in my opinion, it's not as makjang as some but still got the family drama elements.

Just Between Lovers - A slow burn romance but since you mentioned you tend to like slower paced shows this one may just fit you.

Strangers From Hell - Depends on how dark you like your dramas since I know this one was on the creepy side, had gory concepts and was gory. It's a great drama if you're fine with that type of thing.

Angry Mom - It's a bit over the top, can get a bit slow and more but it's an interesting school drama concept that I'd say to maybe give a go.

Eulachacha Waikiki  - A comedy drama that nothing is to be taken seriously. If you're bored and just want something light and silly this one is perfect.

@zalcu 

wow! thank u for your recommendation! i only have Tunnel and Stranger from Hell in my Netflix (my list). thank you for the detailed explanation. i really appreciate it!!

Angels last mission: love is honestly my favorite kdrama and the best ond I've watched so far. It'll leave you breathless. I also recommend Kill it and Solomon's perjury!

Mateaa:

Angels last mission: love is honestly my favorite kdrama and the best ond I've watched so far. It'll leave you breathless. I also recommend Kill it and Solomon's perjury!

Thank you!!! Angel’s last mission looks promising! added on my list already. i’ll look into Kill It and Solomon’s perjury also later. :) thanks!!! much appreciated!

from the suggestions in this thread, so far i finished watching:

- Age of Youth

- Go Back Couple

Watching “Strangers from Hell” now...

i  started with shorter episodes (10 to 16 episodes) first and with high ratings here in MDL. 

thank you!

Wow you already have a lot of my favorite dramas on your list :)
If you liked Prison Playbook, Stove League or Incomplete Life, I'll recommend you some 'Slice of Life' dramas. They are not focused on romance but on daily lives  of normal people that are around us.
 - Live - Noh Hee Kyung's drama (writer of Dear My Friends, It's Okay It's Love) about policemen, their problems at work and in relationships. Great heartwarming drama!
- A Diary of Prosecutor - about prosecutors working in a small city.  Showed a realistic view on the job that not every case is connected to corruption or murder (as shown in most law dramas). Also it has great humor and interesting characters!
- Black Dog - takes places at school and focuses on teachers (not students for a change). + great acting! Unfortunalety it's not very popular but definately worth watching.

For me some of the most addictive dramas are God's Gift 14 Days and Nine Times Time Travel.  Kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Both are about time travel. A lot of mysteries and plot twists.
If you like action, thriller, psychological dramas, you might enjoy Bad Guys, Liar Game, White Christmas. They are also quite short (8-12 eps)

Doctor John is a really good medical drama about anesthesiologists. The cases are interesting and it also deals with a sensitive subject of euthanasia.

And if you are looking for good romantic comedies, here are some of my favorites: Because This Is My First Life, Search WWW, Marriage not Dating, Oh My Ghostess.

This is a list of my favorites dramas: https://mydramalist.com/list/b4qg6gLn 
I also love historical dramas! Here is the my list of completed and PTW historical dramas: https://mydramalist.com/list/b4q6ro61 

I hope it helps! and that it wasn't too much at once xD

Our tastes are VERY different. Almost without exception the Dramas you rated as 9 or higher are Dramas I avoided, hated, dropped, or some combination of the three. And one of my 10s scored 6.5 for you :) 

So I doubt that my recommendations  will actualy be of much help, but if you want to try something different then Goodbye to Goodbye would be my number one recommendation. Others worth checking out, if only as experiement in exploring other styles, shorter than Goodbye to Goodby, include The Lover, Achiara's Secret, Search:WWW, Night Light, Avengers Social Club.

@pamela312

wow! thank you for your recommendations. I never realized before that i enjoyed slice of life themes, not until i made my ratings/rankings here in MDL. lol. so far i have on my watch list (Live, Black Dog, Because This is My First Life, Oh My Ghostess and Search WWW). 

i will get back on this thread for the other suggestions! very helpful! thank you so much!

@burhaadmi

oh wow! i wonder what is that 6.5 rating? dream high 2? flower boy next door? 

but thanks for your recommendations. i have Search:WWW already in my watch list, i will check the other suggestions too! i try to watch different genres of kdramas. so thank you!

Avengers Social Club looks promising. i love Ra Mi Ran!