how come its now i know this thread?(*sad*), it always have a special place in my heart cause it the reason of my extreme addiction for Asian drama and Movie and for being so into Kpop... Anyway i love all the couples in S1...no one can beat the whole season 1..they came in complete variety.. they have the Ant couple who always fighting but still cute.. The AnSol couple who always play around and sweet... The AlShin couple they are very romantic and want you to kidnapping Alex.. The Lettuce couple who always compete with each other.. For additional couples i like; The Hwanyobi couple - they both sing really good and i like how Hwayobi manipulate Hwanhee.. The Shin Young and Sung Rok couple -i like how funny shin young is... The Acorn Jelly couple - i like their concept. For Season 2 The Adam Couple - i wish they get married for real..love, love, love them...they so funny that they get me cry for laughing so hard.. The Goguma couple - because i like Yonghwa.. For Season 3 The Khuntoria couple - because i love Nickhun
PinkDiamond wrote: Who's a good couple to start watching? I loved the first season, but grew bored with the Seohyun couple in the second season. After that I just gave up. I'm not sure about Khuntoria...they seem too mushy.

Khuntoria bored me....lol Like Teukso is boring me... I think I've only seen 20 some episodes of Khuntoria and I don't know if I can continue with Teukso.

I LOVE the Adam couple. They are hilarious together. And I'm liking the Woojung.

Does anyone know what happened to the couples after that "blind date" special. Was only Donghae and the actress chosen to be a couple (if any at all)? Out of all the four couples that they, they were the ones I least liked.
@PD, Adam couple

LisNoir wrote: Khuntoria bored me....lol Like Teukso is boring me... I think I've only seen 20 some episodes of Khuntoria and I don't know if I can continue with Teukso.

I LOVE the Adam couple. They are hilarious together. And I'm liking the Woojung.

Does anyone know what happened to the couples after that "blind date" special. Was only Donghae and the actress chosen to be a couple (if any at all)? Out of all the four couples that they, they were the ones I least liked.

I remember reading somewhere that the other couples will make an appearance. The MBC strike probably messed up filming. I don't know how Kyuhyun will be able to film two WGM's though.
This was my first korean show:X I really loved it...I remember watching the fir season in one weekend...It was such a great show My favorite couple in season one was Crown J & Seo In Young...I really loved them..they were something refresing and new...i have to admit that I started watching it because of Kim Hyun Joong:x...I also liked him with Hwangbo...Andy and Solbi were more like boyfriend and girlfreind nor married but they were alsoo cute:) The second season wasn't as good as the first one, in my opinion, but I have to confess that Jo Kwon & Gain made my day everytime I watched the show.Jung Yong Hwa & Seohyun and Nichkhun & Victoria were great too Anyway this was overall a very entertaingg show which brought smilles on my face:)
T-ara’s Eunjung dismisses rumors that ‘We Got Married’ is scripted

A picture of an on-location shooting of We Got Married recently surfaced and was a hot topic in Korea. While the photo may seem like nothing out the ordinary, one problematic feature amid the usual camera crew and staff members was highlighted; a woman in the back can be seen holding up a cue sign, as if directing the on-screen couple’s actions.

The picture immediately became a hot topic, with many netizens questioning whether or not We Got Married is scripted. However, T-ara’s Eunjung, whose episode was being filmed with partner Jangwoo at the scene of the picture, dismissed the rumor via Twitter. She stated, “Because coconuts are a special delicacy in that country, I think one of the staff members just wrote that down to let us know that it’d be a good idea to mention it.”

“These sort of ‘tips’ from our staff rarely occur actually,” continued Eunjung, “In fact, whenever we begin to film, the only thing our staff tells us is, ‘This is what you’re doing today, go have fun’ and that’s pretty much it!”

Allkpop
Lee Teuk: "My Wife Kang So Ra and I Are on Strike"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_50MmNMNnMQ/T1R4hZXB7FI/AAAAAAAAC38/3pfPl0kzHDk/s320/kang+sora.jpg[/IMG]

For the episode of SBSStrong Heart” broadcast on March 13th, Lee Teuk made a joke about the on-going MBC strike. Currently, the PD for “We Got Married” is on strike. For about a month “We Got Married” was not broadcasting.

During “Strong HeartBoom asked Lee Teuk, “[I]How is your virtual married life?
Lee Teuk replied, “We are currently on strike. We did not break off our engagement, we are on strike. We didn’t mean to, but we are currently separated.

(The Korean word for breaking off an engagement is “Pa Hon” and the word for strike is “Pa Uhb.” The two words contain the same word “Pa” and it is the Chinese character meaning “to end.” This is the meaning behind the play on words.)

Currently MBC’s labor union is on strike demanding the CEO Kim Jae Chul to step down.

Source: soompi
“We Got Married” Fans Pick Their Favorite Couple

Have you ever wondered which “We Got Married” couple had the most fans?

The results to a recent online survey could perhaps be used as a good indicator to that question. On March 22, Panel Now, an online research company, revealed the results to a survey that asked, “Who’s the most memorable ‘We Got Married’ couple?”

The winner of the survey was surprisingly the Ga In and Jo Kwon couple. They received an overwhelming 45 percent, or 12,891 votes, of the total responses, winning the best couple title. Best known as the “Adam Couple,” Ga In and Jo Kwon left a lasting impression to many fans for their sweet relationship which made them almost look like a real couple.

The couple with the second highest votes was Crown J and Seo In Young, with 3,869 total votes. Alex and Shin Ae were placed at third (2,870 votes), followed by Kim Yong Joon-Hwang Jung Eum (1,859 votes), Nichkhun-Victoria (1,627 votes), and Kim Won Joon-Park So Hyun (1,461 votes).

Meanwhile, the Jung Yong Hwa and Seohyun couple received only 989 votes, placing above only Jung Hyung Don-Saori and Lee Jang Woo-Eunjung couples. The results are quite a surprise considering how popular the “YongSeo” couple and “Khuntoria” couple were among international fandom.

Soompi
Adam Couple <3...They are one of my favorites. I still haven't seen the last episode...
Wow! Goguma couple so little amount of voice? WHE?
Is this show being cancelled??? What's going on???
VioletSakura wrote: Is this show being cancelled??? What's going on???

I read somewhere that this is permanently cancelled due to the MBC Labor Strike and it's replacement is Music and Lyrics.
wrote: MBC TO RESUME AIRING 'WE GOT MARRIED'

MBC'S WGM will finally air a new episode.

A representative from MBC informed Newsen on June 5th, “Because the strike is still ongoing, the head PDs will now become invested in directing ‘We Got Married’. We will be keeping the original couples, Lee Jang Woo-Ham Eunjung[B][/B][URL="http://www.allkpop.com/tag/eun-jung"][/URL], and Leeteuk-Kang Sora.”
If all goes according to the reorganized agenda, ‘We Got Married’ will return to it’s normal broadcasting schedule as of June 16th at 5:15PM KST. The date for the next ‘We Got Married’ filming has yet to be set, however, it shouldn’t be too long before it takes place.

Source : AKP

It's about time we got a new episode =)
flo2blue wrote: It's about time we got a new episode =)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my favorite couple will still be on the show. I love Lee Jang Woo!