LisNoir wrote: Yeah I agree, if everyone on the show is from SuJu with an actress, there won't be enough variety on the show. So if Eunhyuk isn't in one of the new regular couples, and all the couples are from Suju with an actress when the couples are rotated, I'll not watch until the couples are rotated again. :D

PS: Those Brave couple pics look sad.

According to KShowNow's latest poll, these are the three couples that they are going to be on the show

MBLAQ Lee Joon w/ After School Lizzy
Suju Sungmin w/ SISTAR's Hyorin
Suju Donghae w/ Son Eun Seo

Im not too sure about whether or not these three couples will be the newest rotations or not, but KShowNow is an incredible team and I'd like to give them props for putting up subs so fast ^^ For the poll, I'd like to see them sub LeeJoon and Lizzy ^^ Who would you root for in that current list? :P
iAcchan wrote: According to KShowNow's latest poll, these are the three couples that they are going to be on the show

MBLAQ Lee Joon w/ After School Lizzy
Suju Sungmin w/ SISTAR's Hyorin
Suju Donghae w/ Son Eun Seo

Im not too sure about whether or not these three couples will be the newest rotations or not, but KShowNow is an incredible team and I'd like to give them props for putting up subs so fast ^^ For the poll, I'd like to see them sub LeeJoon and Lizzy ^^ Who would you root for in that current list? :P

Those couples(excluding Donghae and Son Eun Seo) are for the WGM Lunar Special spinoff, Pit-a-Pat Shake. There's a third and fourth couple, KARA's Seungyeon and Secret's Sunhwa but I don't think their partners have been revealed.

Donghae and Son Eun Seo are partners for the regular WGM not the Lunar Special.
christypop wrote: Those couples are for the WGM Lunar Special spinoff, Pit-a-Pat Shake. There's a fourth couple, KARA's Seungyeon but I don't think her partner has been revealed.

OOOH, that would make sense why they wrote Pit-a_Pat, I thought they were just being funny T__T well then, Im sorry for the confusion~
Preview for MBC?s Lunar New Year Special ?Pit-a-Pat Shake? revealed

KARA?s Seungyeon, After School?s Lizzy, SISTAR?s Hyorin, and SECRET?s Sunhwa will all be starring in MBC?s upcoming ?We Got Married? spin-off Lunar Year Special, ?Pit-a-pat Shake?.
On January 21st, a preview for this upcoming special was revealed. In the preview you can see Super Junior?s Sungmin bringing coffee to a blurred face (most likely to be Hyorin). MBLAQ?s Lee Joon, who is rumored to be paired with Lizzy can also be seen being kidnapped. In the final scene of the preview, actor Lee Tae Sung plays the guitar for another blurred out face (most likely to be Sunhwa).
This spin-off has a chance of becoming a regular show in the ?Sunday Night? corner should it do well in viewer ratings. The special will air on January 24th through MBC.

I'm looking forward to Lee Joon and Lizzy <3. If Hyorin had been with anyone else, I would be looking forward to hers too, but I might just watch it since I like her....lol
MBC Launching Chinese version of 'We Got Married' with T-ara's Hyomin and Super Junior's Kyuhyun

MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘ will be advancing into China!

MBC’s Hallyu content production team revealed that the Chinese version of ‘We Got Married’ is currently in production with a tentative air date beginning in February! The program will begin with two pilot episodes, and further development will depend on its success with the viewers.

T-ara‘s Hyomin and Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun have been the first to be cast for the Chinese version of the popular variety show. Hyomin will become a couple with Chinese idol group BoBo‘s Fu Xinbo while Kyuhyun will be coupling up with actress Yedda Chen.

Allkpop
christypop wrote: MBC Launching Chinese version of 'We Got Married' with T-ara's Hyomin and Super Jnior's Kyuhyun

I wonder what that will be like....Hyomin and Kyuhyun...lol
First Photo of Hyomin and Fu Xinbo

Earlier today, allkpop reported that T-ara?s Hyomin will be appearing on the Chinese version of popular reality show, ?We Got Married?, alongside Chinese idol singer Fu Xinbo. Following up, the first photo of the new TV couple has been released!

Fu Xinbo, a member of the pop group BoBo, shared a photo of himself with his ?wife? on his Weibo, a popular community site in China. The couple looks like they?ve just wrapped up a wedding photoshoot, as evidenced by Xinbo?s formal tux and Hyomin?s flower garland.

The first episode of the Chinese ?We Got Married? will be broadcast on February 11th and 12th through SMG. Super Junior?s Kyuhyun will also be joining Hyomin on the show with partner Yedda Chen.

Allkpop
Aigoo, Hyuk Jae.....tsk tsk....That's all I have to say after finishing the episode which aired yesterday.
LisNoir wrote: Aigoo, Hyuk Jae.....tsk tsk....That's all I have to say after finishing the episode which aired yesterday.

Are you talking about the crying thing?
christypop wrote: Are you talking about the crying thing?

Not only the crying, the whole thing. He took variety too far. He is lucky he's my #3 in SuJu...lol
LisNoir wrote: Not only the crying, the whole thing. He took variety too far. He is lucky he's my #3 in SuJu...lol

Oh, okay. I only read about the crying thing on AKP, I didn't see the episode so I assumed that is what you were talking about. I read on another forum that on Twitter via conversations with Leeteuk, that he feels bad about what happened (I don't know if he meant the whole thing or just the crying).

He's #3 on your list, we all know who #1 is but who is #2?
christypop wrote: Oh, okay. I only read about the crying thing on AKP, I didn't see the episode so I assumed that is what you were talking about. I read on another forum that on Twitter via conversations with Leeteuk, that he feels bad about what happened (I don't know if he meant the whole thing or just the crying).

He's #3 on your list, we all know who #1 is but who is #2?

Yeah, the whole thing that led to the crying...I was like aigoo.... But I still want them to be a regular couple in WGM...Since he's the only one I'd watch if Woojung leaves..LOL

My Suju Fave's List

#1 Heechul
#2 Siwon
#3 Eunhyuk

But Eunhyuk is probably like at #20+ in my universal list...lol
Suju's Eunhyuk and Leeteuk Disappointed After Recent Airing of "WGM"

wrote: Super Junior's Eunhyuk and Leeteuk recently expressed their disappointment after the airing of a broadcast.

Eunhyuk wrote a tweet to Leeteuk after the broadcast of the show in which he and the other members appeared as part of the "Fighting Juniors." Eunhyuk wrote, "Be it a script or not, it seems like I can't do variety shows from now on, hyung. What's my point of being funny if I've become into a completely bad guy?"

Leeteuk tweeted back, “What do you mean the bad guy? You worked so hard! I couldn’t have survived without you. People said they watched it because of you~ Don’t worry about it. Your ad-libbing and sense of humor is the best! Who said you’re the bad guy? Bring them to me!”

Eunhyuk continued in response, “No, I really think I was the bad guy. But EunTeuk was the best! I get along with you the best, hyung.”

Leeteuk sent a message to the audience through his twitter, taking full responsibility on the matter. “If there are any problems, please ask me or just solely attack me. The cast did their best according to the situation, so please do not point out who was the good or bad person, and just enjoy the show. Thank you. My fault is the greatest.”

The tweets were centered on the recent episode of MBC’s “We Got Married,” which aired on January 28. Super Junior’s Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun appeared on the show, along with actresses Lee Sena, Shin So Yul, Son Eun Seo, and Jang Yeon Joo. This episode decided the final couples on the show.

Throughout most of the episode, Eunhyuk and Lee Sena constantly showed their affections for each other, even making it as a couple in the middle round. But on the final round, Eunhyuk eventually chose Son Eun Seo, who’d already become a couple with Donghae, earning him the name “bad guy.” This led to Lee Sena suddenly tearing up, briefly silencing the lively atmosphere of the show.

Eunhyuk’s transformation into a “bad guy” has gained much attention from viewers, and received some negative responses, causing a hot online debate.
MBC to air Chinese version of ‘We Got Married’ this week due to continuing strike

[ATTACH=CONFIG]271[/ATTACH]

Hit variety program ‘We Got Married‘ has been cancelled for the past three weeks due to MBC‘s union strike, and as the strike continues, MBC will be airing an episode of the Chinese version of ‘We Got Married’ this week.

The Chinese ‘We Got Married’ launched back on February 14th in celebration of 20 years of diplomatic relations between China and Korea. It was co-produced by both MBC and SMG (Shanghai Media Group) and starred the couples of Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun with Chinese actress Lou Yi Xiao along with T-aras Hyominwith Chinese artist Fu Xinbo.

Studio panel members Park Misun, Kim Jung Min, Kim Na Young, Go Young Wook, and Park Hwi Soon were reportedly impressed with Fu Xinbo’s good looks and dance skills, and were touched after seeing what a romantic gentleman Kyuhyun was. Kim Jung Min who is married to a Japanese wife also caused the set to erupt in laughter when he offered his “advice” to the stars.

It was a meaningful experience to be married in Shanghai,” Kyuhyun remarked.
Hyomin also reflected on her experience saying, “I was so surprised that we were able to be such good friends, despite the language barrier.”