travis wrote: I loved how they won the horror special

Oh my..I remember that...
The ghost was laughing because of him...
his more scarier that those ghost!!!
waaaa! i've been watching wgm about tree weeks and i love it sooooo much <3 the only problem is that i can't watch the full episodes, i have to watch the couple episodes :( i'm now watching the 3rd season and i just love dimple couple <3 (probably the only one here :P) but i'd also like to see woojung and brave couple but my stupid old computer can't show the episodes -.- today i started the second season and already fell in love with khuntoria :) they are so adorable and nichkhun is so funny :D about the first season. there are so many couples and i don't know which one to star. any suggestion? does anyone know is there something like this in Japan? i would love to see japanese celebrities on this show :)
Hey guys, i wanna try We Got Married, it sounds interesting and I have a lot of time to waste :p So here's my question : where do you watch all the episodes ?and which season is the best ??
ssecrecy wrote: waaaa!

i've been watching wgm about tree weeks and i love it sooooo much <3 the only problem is that i can't watch the full episodes, i have to watch the couple episodes :(
i'm now watching the 3rd season and i just love dimple couple <3 (probably the only one here :P) but i'd also like to see woojung and brave couple but my stupid old computer can't show the episodes -.- today i started the second season and already fell in love with khuntoria they are so adorable and nichkhun is so funny :D about the first season. there are so many couples and i don't know which one to star. any suggestion?

does anyone know is there something like this in Japan? i would love to see japanese celebrities on this show :)

MeiLi wrote: Hey guys, i wanna try We Got Married, it sounds interesting and I have a lot of time to waste :p
So here's my question : where do you watch all the episodes ?and which season is the best ??

the season 1...as far as I know are subbed in full episode...unlike Season 2 that are subbed per couple...
I love all the Season 1 couple...Season 2..I love Adam Couple the most..they also win the most memorable couple...But Khuntoria and Goguma Couple are also good:-)
I don't think they adapt this format of variety show..I think they have WGM in Taiwan...
probably just another asian countries... it would be interesting, but i just can't imagine that for example U.S.A or UK would be interested. at least i know that here in finland people would just laught at this, which is sad :(
'We Got Married's' new couple revealed to be Julien Kang and Yoon Se Ah

After the teaser from Kim Jung Min earlier about an upcoming couple and special guest appearances on this week?s ?We Got Married?, a source within MBC has revealed the details regarding the announcement!

A staff member revealed, ?Julien Kang and Yoon Se Ah were added to the cast of ?We Got Married?. They met for the first time last week and filmed their date strolling around Seoul.?

MBC had revealed through a press release earlier that Yoon Se Ah would be joining the variety show cast, but the question of who her husband would be had been left unanswered. The actress, who just finished filming for the drama, ?Gentlemen?s Class?, is said to be four years older than Julien Kang.

Furthermore, it was revealed that past members of the show, Park So Hyun, Jo kwon, and UEE, will be the guests on the upcoming episode. During the filming the veterans are said to have watched the new couples? first encounter and reminisced about their own past married lives.
Can't wait! :) but does this mean that one couple will be leaving? I hope it's woojung, i just love teukso sooo much. But i think it's going to be them... After all leeteuk will be leaving soon anyway :(
ssecrecy wrote: Can't wait! :) but does this mean that one couple will be leaving? I hope it's woojung, i just love teukso sooo much. But i think it's going to be them... After all leeteuk will be leaving soon anyway :(

From what I've read a new couple is coming later this year, if I'm not mistaken to replace TeukSo since Leeteuk has to go to the military.

I don't know how many new couples there are going to be since MBLAQ's Lee Joon has been confirmed to be joining the cast. And there are rumors of Z:EA's Kwanghee and Secret's Sunhwa joining.
christypop wrote: From what I've read a new couple is coming later this year, if I'm not mistaken to replace TeukSo since Leeteuk has to go to the military.

I don't know how many new couples there are going to be since MBLAQ's Lee Joon has been confirmed to be joining the cast. And there are rumors of Z:EA's Kwanghee and Secret's Sunhwa joining.

I think I read in Allkpop the confirmation of Kwanghee and Sunhwa being the new couple...
http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/t-aras-eunjung-and-lee-jang-woo-will-be-leaving-we-got-married

so woojung is leaving... well that wasn't suprise after all. but i still think it's stupid that they came up with some other stories of why they are leaving. well of course the things might be true but i just think that the biggest reason is T-ARA's scandal.
darkangel662008 wrote: I think I read in Allkpop the confirmation of Kwanghee and Sunhwa being the new couple...

yeah i also read that... and then i found this:

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/08/zeas-kwanghee-and-secrets-sunhwa-not-confirmed-for-we-got-married-3

well they have to find new couple because teukso will be leaving in a month (i guess)