LisNoir wrote: Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my favorite couple will still be on the show. I love Lee Jang Woo!

Yes, the master of skinship will be back in action :D
I'm looking forward to Teukso too, hopefully fighting junior will make another appearance =)
flo2blue wrote: Yes, the master of skinship will be back in action :D
I'm looking forward to Teukso too, hopefully fighting junior will make another appearance =)

Jejeje...the master of skinship! :D

I liked Teukso in the beginning, but got bored...lol
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje...the master of skinship! :D

I liked Teukso in the beginning, but got bored...lol

The donghae-eunso thing dragged out a bit X( But Teukso's still pretty darn cute lol :D
flo2blue wrote: The donghae-eunso thing dragged out a bit X( But Teukso's still pretty darn cute lol :D

I only watched those two in that blind date episode with the other couples. And they bored me enough in that episode that I didn't want to watch them anymore...lol
[SIZE="7"][/SIZE]We Got Married?s ?Ant Couple? reunites for the first time in 3 years at Crown J?s showcase

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/20120609_antcouple.jpg[/IMG]

The ?Ant Couple? from season one of MBC?s hit variety show, ?We Got Married?, has reunited for the first time in three years and five months!

On June 10th, Crown J held his comeback showcase at the Phantom Club in Shinsa-dong. Singer Seo In Young made a special visit and showed that she didn?t care what others thought by confidently showing her support for her former virtual husband.

She made a stop at his waiting room before he headed up on stage to give him some encouraging words and stayed behind after the showcase was over, talking with Crown J and mingling with other guests.

Crown J proved that his hiatus away from the music scene made no difference to his passion for his craft, performing new songs that he?ll be releasing starting this month.

One female fan excitedly commented, ?He?s the return of traditional hip-hop. I was really happy to be able to listen to his songs today. I could feel his passion after overcoming obstacles. He showed that he hasn?t died out yet.?

Crown J expressed, ?I know that there are people out there that view me a certain way, but I fortunately also had people that missed my music, which was a great source of strength for me. I?ll return the favor by starting right back from the bottom up. The only path for me is music.?

[I]allkpop
I honestly love the adam couple.
where could i watch this? is there a site where are all the episodes in one place? and are there eng subs? i've seen few episodes and really liked it, but i can't find more :( please someone help me
ssecrecy wrote: where could i watch this? is there a site where are all the episodes in one place? and are there eng subs?
i've seen few episodes and really liked it, but i can't find more :(
please someone help me

Well you can find the first season on dailymotion:D
dramacrazy also

For the other seasons you can try ktopia but thare you don't have the entire seasons only the couples.:D
Aya97 wrote: Well you can find the first season on dailymotion:D
dramacrazy also

For the other seasons you can try ktopia but thare you don't have the entire seasons only the couples.:D

thanks a lot! :)
ssecrecy wrote: thanks a lot! :)

no problen:)
fariestars wrote: I honestly love the adam couple.

I love them too, before their WGM, I always thought that Jo Kwon was gay! Lol. (until now, actually) :P
fariestars wrote: I honestly love the adam couple.

I love them too:-)
I may have also had strong affectionate feelings for the adam couple.
travis wrote: I may have also had strong affectionate feelings for the adam couple.

Good thing you like them:-)
Cause they are really cute and funny!!!
I remember one ep. when they need to learn manners..
bwahahaha...they got me fall to chair from laughing...When they imitate the morning incident..
darkangel662008 wrote: Good thing you like them:-)
Cause they are really cute and funny!!!
I remember one ep. when they need to learn manners..
bwahahaha...they got me fall to chair from laughing...When they imitate the morning incident..

I loved how they won the horror special