christypop wrote: Even though it was short, I preferred Adam Couple's performance of Troublemaker than the actual Troublemaker.

I preferred the Adam's couple version too.

LadyViolette wrote:
@All: Were Khuntoria performing dance or singing together last nite ? I haven't seen any vids stage performance of them last nite. In 2010 their dance quite good (^_^)b

No, only Jang Woo ruining T-ara's stage (I still cringe...lol) and Troublemaker. The rest didn't do anything.

Oh! David Oh and Risae, sang isn't she lovely, but the MCs didn't do anything else.
i had not heard of this before, it look hilarious. i'm going to have to watch it.
cityhunter83 wrote: i had not heard of this before, it look hilarious. i'm going to have to watch it.

I think it's tons of fun. I hope you like it.

The fans are totally loving this

We Got Married awards ‘Best Couple’ of 2011

MBC ‘s hit program ‘We Got Married‘ closed out the year by holding the ’2011 We Got Married Award Ceremony’.

‘We Got Married”s final 2011 episode reflected back on the best moments of the year, and chose this year’s ‘Best Couple’.

Awards handed to the couples included ‘Most Jealous Award’, ‘Best Sound Award’, ‘Best Tears Award’, as well as the one everyone desired to receive, ‘Best Couple Award’.

The ‘Best Couple Award’ was awarded to the couple who could show the most affection towards one another on the spot.

The couples used every limb in their body to express their affection for one another, and the three couples: LeeteukKang Sora, Kim Won JoonPark So Hyun, and EunjungJangwoo were all awarded with their own ‘Best Couple Award’.

The three couples were ecstatic when they were told the prize for winning was a 10 day 9 night trip to Hawaii but were quite disappointed when they found out that it could be only redeemed in the year 2021.

Source & Image : HK |via: Nate & allkpop
Adam Couple memories

Source: takai06@YT

I think they are the most closest couple with hugs & holding hands, after that Woo-Jung couple are the closest w/ kisses ;)

(^_^)b
LadyViolette wrote: Adam Couple memories

I think they are the most closest couple with hugs & holding hands, after that Woo-Jung couple are the closest w/ kisses ;)

(^_^)b

Yes! I loved the Adam couple.
Nichkhun & Victoria - Think about U [Dance couple Khuntoria]

Khuntoria Couple memory [so sweet :) ]

http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2012/01/we-got-married-to-switch-out-their.html

[Quick overview if you're too lazy to click the link and its TL:DR ://MBC has announced that they'll be rotating out the couples and replacing them with Super Junior members who went on blind dates with actresses. The day that this will happen is not set on stone yet but it will happen, as well as Leeteuk and Sora leaving due to Leeteuks military enlistment and Sora's filiming for Dream High 2 (which I hope is as good as the original)]

Sigh, I wish this wasn't true, and for all I know, it could just be a rumor, but if it does end up happening, I'll end up very sad seeing the Brave and "Woojung" couple leave the show. Its not that SuJu is bad or anything, but seeing the husbands from one boy band and the wives actresses seem like theres little variety to the show. Also, I'll miss EunJung's jealousy(as I miss Victoria's jealousy in the later episodes) as they made the show hilarious and showed that idols can still be girls.

PS: I didnt like Taengoo's marriage with Hyung Don, but any reason to stare at Taeyeon is enough for me. She has a hilarious personality, which I guess contributes to her nickname of "Kid Leader."
KhunToria moments [a must see, moments from their 1st met till wedding, so sweet :) ]

iAcchan wrote: http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2012/01/we-got-married-to-switch-out-their.html

[Quick overview if you're too lazy to click the link and its TL:DR ://MBC has announced that they'll be rotating out the couples and replacing them with Super Junior members who went on blind dates with actresses. The day that this will happen is not set on stone yet but it will happen, as well as Leeteuk and Sora leaving due to Leeteuks military enlistment and Sora's filiming for Dream High 2 (which I hope is as good as the original)]

Sigh, I wish this wasn't true, and for all I know, it could just be a rumor, but if it does end up happening, I'll end up very sad seeing the Brave and "Woojung" couple leave the show. Its not that SuJu is bad or anything, but seeing the husbands from one boy band and the wives actresses seem like theres little variety to the show. Also, I'll miss EunJung's jealousy(as I miss Victoria's jealousy in the later episodes) as they made the show hilarious and showed that idols can still be girls.

PS: I didnt like Taengoo's marriage with Hyung Don, but any reason to stare at Taeyeon is enough for me. She has a hilarious personality, which I guess contributes to her nickname of "Kid Leader."

Yup Taeyeon & Hyung Don were incompatible as couple xD
YongSeo - Love Light [YongHwa (CN BLUE) & SeoHyun (SNSD)]

LadyViolette wrote: Yup Taeyeon w/ Hyung Don were incompatible as couple xD

I knooowww T__T I felt so sad for her when I saw the first episode. After the Goguma couple ended, I think there was an episode in a variety show where Taeyeon was complaining about her previous husband and Seohyuns husband had the same last names but completely different looks.
But, I have to give Hyung Don credit, he did try... The pranks inside the house, the fish catching scene were adorable. But the bungee jumping wasn't... I'd jump off any height with Taeyeon-unnie hahah.
Adam Couple - We Fell in Love

Brave Couple Share Final Date

?We Got Married? couple Kim Won Joon and Park So Hyun shed tears over their breakup of their ?relationship?.

On this week?s episode of ?We Got Married Season 3?, singer Kim Won Joon and actress Park So Hyun shared their final date. The couple had an enjoyable special ice skate event for the New Years despite knowing that this was their last day as a pretend married couple. However when they were warming themselves up at the cafe, they realized that there was only one hour left of their marriage and shed tears.

Kim Won Joon told Park So Hyun, ?I don?t think I can ever forget the memories that we created together on ?We Got Married?. I really loved you and I will protect you.?

Park So Hyun replied ?Even though our fake marriage is over, let?s still continue our friendship by keeping in touch. It?s sad, but when I think about the times we spent together?. there are so many happy memories.? Instead of sharing her final thoughts with words, she gave Won Joon a warm hug.

Since he and Park So Hyun are no longer going to be a couple, many people are curious as to who will replace them. In next week?s preview it showed Super Junior?s Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun having a blind date with actresses Son Eun Seo, Shin So Yul, Lee Se Na, and a new rookie actress.

It has been asked if the couples from the blind will be appearing as new couples on the show and ?We Got Married??s Director Kim Joon Hyun replied, ?The spots are open. We?d like anyone who?d like to be on ?We Got Married? to tell us so we can think about it.?

Allkpop
Yeah I agree, if everyone on the show is from SuJu with an actress, there won't be enough variety on the show. So if Eunhyuk isn't in one of the new regular couples, and all the couples are from Suju with an actress when the couples are rotated, I'll not watch until the couples are rotated again. :D PS: Those Brave couple pics look sad.