oh i'm so happy alex couple is back they are so cute!!!
nekoblah wrote: oh i'm so happy alex couple is back they are so cute!!!

oh..your in that episode..They made me cry when they need to split up...
darkangel662008 wrote: oh..your in that episode..They made me cry when they need to split up...

their relationship is like a drama ... i was really wondering was the stairs part previously set up lol
i think i'm addicted ... i cant get my eyes away from this show @_@ for some reason at this moment this is more entertaining then any drama
nekoblah wrote: i think i'm addicted ... i cant get my eyes away from this show @_@ for some reason at this moment this is more entertaining then any drama

I agree:)
That's why when I get tired or watching drama..I choose to watch variety show..They are more entertaining...kekeke!!!
And WGM was the reason I get addicted to watching Kdrama...At first I was just looking for the drama they are in then, in the drama you will found another person you like to watch again...and the flow continuous...Then I woke up one day...I'm hooked and severely addicted:)
I'm really sad:( I'm watching the last episode of Khuntoria Couple... It's too sudden...
darkangel662008 wrote: I'm really sad:(
I'm watching the last episode of Khuntoria Couple...
It's too sudden...

:( awww and i'm sad too now gotta sleep and cant continue watching until 2maro! omg this is called addiction!
nekoblah wrote: :( awww and i'm sad too now gotta sleep and cant continue watching until 2maro! omg this is called addiction!

My most hate episode is always the goodbyes:(
darkangel662008 wrote: My most hate episode is always the goodbyes:(

I hate goodbyes too, Have you watched Woojung couple ? (Eunjung and Jang Woo)
The new couple with Julian/ Julien Kang in To the Beautiful You and Yoon Se Ah/ One of the leads in A Gentleman's Dignity looks cute too, can't wait for the new eps and I love Khuntoria one of my all time favs along with Adams Couple / Jo Kwon and Ga In
forever_shawol wrote: I hate goodbyes too, Have you watched Woojung couple ? (Eunjung and Jang Woo)
The new couple with Julian/ Julien Kang in To the Beautiful You and Yoon Se Ah/ One of the leads in A Gentleman's Dignity looks cute too, can't wait for the new eps and I love Khuntoria one of my all time favs along with Adams Couple / Jo Kwon and Ga In

I can't helped but cry..But for God sake...I'm in the office and my eyes are swollen and red!!!!!! ottoke??????
darkangel662008 wrote: I'm really sad:(
I'm watching the last episode of Khuntoria Couple...
It's too sudden...

I still haven't watched that episode! and I don't wanna. I know I'm gonna cry my eyes out. I saw about 30 seconds of it and I already cried. I can't watch goodbyes! they are so sad. the only bad thing in WGM :( but it's even worst for the couples... how can they do it? I could never do something like WGM. It's just too cruel..
omg the couple rings situation is so funny!
lettuce couple is so awkward i feel so bad for hwangbo :0 does Kim Hyun Joong get more romantic?
ssecrecy wrote: I still haven't watched that episode! and I don't wanna. I know I'm gonna cry my eyes out. I saw about 30 seconds of it and I already cried. I can't watch goodbyes! they are so sad. the only bad thing in WGM :( but it's even worst for the couples... how can they do it? I could never do something like WGM. It's just too cruel..

the sad couple goodbye was the lettuce couple...I watch the season 1 3-4 times already..but I always skip that episode...I really felt bad for hwangbo...It really break my heart, I cried for her...That's the only episode I can't bring myself to watch again...never ever again!!!! Dramas can never made me cried that hard and that much:(

nekoblah wrote: omg the couple rings situation is so funny!

whose couple? Andy and Solbi?

nekoblah wrote: lettuce couple is so awkward i feel so bad for hwangbo :0 does Kim Hyun Joong get more romantic?

he never did..kekeke!!! but it's their charm:)
darkangel662008 wrote:
whose couple? Andy and Solbi?

yea when they both got the couple ring their reactions were so funny!

darkangel662008 wrote:
he never did..kekeke!!! but it's their charm:)

:( i just feel bad for hwangbo, it really looks like she is taking care of a kid