So I watched the 1st episode Yoon Se Ah and Julien Kang...

It was quite funny, but why press on the fact that the guy is not Korean so much, and what is it about so much skin exposure??? I mean, hell, I don't mind a beautiful body, which this guy does possess, but... this was done SO artificially... it was like... ugh~ put on some clothes, gorgeous, I got the points... I'll be following this couple for the time being...
VioletSakura wrote: So I watched the 1st episode Yoon Se Ah and Julien Kang...

It was quite funny, but why press on the fact that the guy is not Korean so much, and what is it about so much skin exposure??? I mean, hell, I don't mind a beautiful body, which this guy does possess, but... this was done SO artificially... it was like... ugh~ put on some clothes, gorgeous, I got the points... I'll be following this couple for the time being...

i watched it too. It's funny how different korean culture is when there's some other culture to compare. I mean the skinship! No other couple have been so close right away. And the next episode looks good too ;) but i think it's good that they bring another cultures to the show.
But you gottq admid that julien was pretty hot :D but yeah think they showed it a little bit too much
ssecrecy wrote: But you gottq admid that julien was pretty hot :D but yeah think they showed it a little bit too much

Who denies the fact, I'll call them blind... but enough is enough... :p
VioletSakura wrote: Who denies the fact, I'll call them blind... but enough is enough... :p

maybe they did this because there hasn't been anything like this before! like lets bring all at once :D julien showed it on behalf of everybody else xD
christypop wrote: MBC’s ‘We Got Married’ to go worldwide?

i hope it goes to Japan! i'd love to see japanese celebrities do this!

Where can I watch it??? Subbed in english.
ActingAReaction wrote: Where can I watch it??? Subbed in english.

Ta-daaa ! :D

http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2009/04/we-got-married-other-couples.html

Just watched it and he is so chilled and comfortable to be around!
I love it!
I was getting tired of awkwardness.
And she really knows how to keep a conversation going.

I agree with you about the skin and foreigner emphasis. But is is WGM, they are always forcing/working an angle with couples.

I hope dies down after the first couple of episodes. :)
So far...I approve. I think they are gonna be fun.
watching season 1 right now Jung Hyung Don couple is so funny lol
i never liked the woojung couple. you could almost say that i hated them... but i still think they should have had better ending. i mean at least a little bit longer ending would have been nice. and i think we all know what's the real reason for their break up. i think it's stupid how they said that it was because the schedule and blaah blaah. why can't they just say how things really are. anyway, i feel sorry for woojung fans and the couple, they should have been treated better. but on the other hand now i can see more of my favorite couple :D and plus there will be new couple! can't wait :)
Ugh. My favorite couple is gone. Oh well, more time for reading until Teukso is gone and they add new couple. Ppalli! :D
Oooooh~ T_T Just watched WooJung last episode... C'mon Korea... every scandal must have an end... this was the most rushed last episode ever... 10 minutes, are you kidding me??? Gosh... they were a funny and entertaining couple, though not a big fan of EunJung, I grew to like her and like very much JanWoo... it's a shame to know this was not the natural way it was supposed to be...

I am very much liking the new couple... very-very natural and I could even say sexy~ hihi~
lol only on ep 13 got much to catch up Dx
nekoblah wrote: lol only on ep 13 got much to catch up Dx

Of which season and couple?