LisNoir wrote: Of which season and couple?

season 1 lol i just started this yesterday xD when looking for ep i notice only season 1 was by ep and the other season seem to be shown by couple
nekoblah wrote: season 1 lol i just started this yesterday xD when looking for ep i notice only season 1 was by ep and the other season seem to be shown by couple

Ah! I loved Lettuce couple! After that season, I think the episodes are broken down by couple when uploaded so people just watch the ones they like.
VioletSakura wrote: Oooooh~ T_T Just watched WooJung last episode... C'mon Korea... every scandal must have an end... this was the most rushed last episode ever... 10 minutes, are you kidding me??? Gosh... they were a funny and entertaining couple, though not a big fan of EunJung, I grew to like her and like very much JanWoo... it's a shame to know this was not the natural way it was supposed to be...

I am very much liking the new couple... very-very natural and I could even say sexy~ hihi~

What? 10 mins.? how can they do that? Just stand there and said Goodbye then leave? How cruel...

nekoblah wrote: season 1 lol i just started this yesterday xD when looking for ep i notice only season 1 was by ep and the other season seem to be shown by couple

Oh..My most loved Season...For me no one beat the Season 1...
And your right...It's the only season that showed the whole episode and not per couple...But I think its the subber that put it that way...They only choose to subbed what couple they like..
LisNoir wrote: Ah! I loved Lettuce couple! After that season, I think the episodes are broken down by couple when uploaded so people just watch the ones they like.

that makes alot more sense xD
Lettuce couple is abit arkward right now lol cant wait to see how they manage thru xD
darkangel662008 wrote: What? 10 mins.? how can they do that? Just stand there and said Goodbye then leave? How cruel...

Oh..My most loved Season...For me no one beat the Season 1...
And your right...It's the only season that showed the whole episode and not per couple...But I think its the subber that put it that way...They only choose to subbed what couple they like..

i actually enjoy watching it all in 1ep. cuz you can actually see the actions each couple had on each other which was really cute and funny
nekoblah wrote: i actually enjoy watching it all in 1ep. cuz you can actually see the actions each couple had on each other which was really cute and funny

I watched that season about 3-4 times...I like all the couple..even the extension couple...And Adam Couple 4-5 times...

The couples in that season vary from awkward but sweet to childish-sweet, to annoying couple and dog-cat couple...And I like all there activities..
darkangel662008 wrote: I watched that season about 3-4 times...I like all the couple..even the extension couple...And Adam Couple 4-5 times...

The couples in that season vary from awkward but sweet to childish-sweet, to annoying couple and dog-cat couple...And I like all there activities..

lol right now the person i feel bad for is crownJ
my favorite would have to be alex couple so far xD
nekoblah wrote: lol right now the person i feel bad for is crownJ
my favorite would have to be alex couple so far xD

bwhahaha!!!remember them...In young is really a bratty, but sweet!!!

Oh..that couple!!! I really thought they will end up with each other in real life...I almost had a heart attack when I learn that Sinae got married the next year...I'm not joking but I really cried...cause I think they fit well together..And they have this atmosphere of really liking each other...But what can I do? At the end I just feel happy for her cause she looks happy an beautiful in her wedding dress:)

And for sure you will love mostly of the guy there...Specially Alex and Andy:)
darkangel662008 wrote: bwhahaha!!!remember them...In young is really a bratty, but sweet!!!

Oh..that couple!!! I really thought they will end up with each other in real life...I almost had a heart attack when I learn that Sinae got married the next year...I'm not joking but I really cried...cause I think they fit well together..And they have this atmosphere of really liking each other...But what can I do? At the end I just feel happy for her cause she looks happy an beautiful in her wedding dress:)

And for sure you will love mostly of the guy there...Specially Alex and Andy:)

ahaha actually when it comes to girls and boys i'm pretty fair xD in the andy couple i actually liked the girl more xD
and i cant believe it :0 she got married a year after???!
nekoblah wrote: ahaha actually when it comes to girls and boys i'm pretty fair xD in the andy couple i actually liked the girl more xD
and i cant believe it :0 she got married a year after???!

Ah...after a few episodes you might like to snatch Andy from Solbi:)

Yup!!! Oh...I'm getting emotional again...

And us talking about them makes me want to watch them again...But I should clear my mind..I have so many dramas to watch...
darkangel662008 wrote: Ah...after a few episodes you might like to snatch Andy from Solbi:)

Yup!!! Oh...I'm getting emotional again...

And us talking about them makes me want to watch them again...But I should clear my mind..I have so many dramas to watch...

i actually really like solbi right now xD especially her mom she is the best!
nekoblah wrote: i actually really like solbi right now xD especially her mom she is the best!

Yup...I like her parents:)
LOL my mom just asked if Kim Hyun Joong a girl or a boy and why is his hair so long and oogly LOL
nekoblah wrote: LOL my mom just asked if Kim Hyun Joong a girl or a boy and why is his hair so long and oogly LOL

kekeke!!! I learned to like him because of WGM..his seriously funny and cute...
Marroann in DailyMotion got pretty much all season/ep not sure if its up to late but i'm watching S1 and the quality is pretty good :D

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlists/user/Marroann/24