may3344 wrote: Big Bang lol

the bit where they say no doubt randomly made me laugh the most!!

I think the young assassin was from that group?
sweettgirl wrote: the bit where they say no doubt randomly made me laugh the most!!

I think the young assassin was from that group?

Yeah he is..lol.. The rapper of the group.. T.O.P.
- Almost each K-Pop has Twitter
- K-Pop fans almost all day tweet them & The artist posts their updates
- K-Pop artist's best treatment for fans is fan-service
- K-Pop artists can dance & sing (except: CN BLUE & FT Island, i mean no harm, i do love CN BLUE)
- K-Pop artists the pioneer in great dance & sing groups = perfect song MV either live stage
- K-Pop artist the pioneer in multi-talented able can do anything: MC, DJ, VJ, comedian, actor/actress, model, entrepreneur, etc.

But the things i learned from K-Pop: the song & the great dance & the language & made me love the food.
maScara wrote: - Almost each K-Pop has Twitter
- K-Pop artists can dance & sing (except: CN BLUE & FT Island, i mean no harm, i do love CN BLUE)

That's because CN Blue and FT Island are play lean more toward the rock genre than the dance one that is so popular among the Kpop Idols. Plus they play their own instruments it would be kind of hard to dance behind the drum set and carrying an instrument. lol

ANother one:

Apparently the hand sliding across the mouth or chin is hot, so almost all groups use it in their choreography to drive their fans crazy.
Ok edit:

sarahshahid wrote: That's because CN Blue and FT Island lean more toward the rock genre than the dance one that is so popular among the Kpop Idols. Plus they play their own instruments it would be kind of hard to dance behind the drum set and carrying an instrument. lol
sarahshahid wrote: That's because CN Blue and FT Island are play lean more toward the rock genre than the dance one that is so popular among the Kpop Idols. Plus they play their own instruments it would be kind of hard to dance behind the drum set and carrying an instrument. lol

ANother one:

Apparently the hand sliding across the mouth or chin is hot, so almost all groups use it in their choreography to drive their fans crazy.

YongHwa's hand sliding across the mouth, has been practised by Han Geng & Hee Chul & Eun Hyuk before years before.
But the outstanding act of hand sliding across the mouth while singing goes to --> Yong Hwa & Heenim (^_^)b
milky wrote: YongHwa's hand sliding across the mouth, has been practised by Han Geng & Hee Chul & Eun Hyuk before years before.
But the outstanding act of hand sliding across the mouth while singing goes to --> Yong Hwa & Heenim (^_^)b

LOL...I think it's been done by every boy band in Korea. I'm tempted to find clips and put a video together... "Tribute to hand sliding across some part of the face"
Lis, i'm waiting for your lick finger K-pop artists clips :D curious & wanna enjoy the LoL flirty scenes of them ㅋㅋㅋ :D :D :D
Jajajajaajaja, I'm gonna thick about it....lol
oops thick?..THINK....LOL
[QUOTE=LadyVioletta;28128]Lis, i'm waiting for your lick finger K-pop artists clips :D curious & wanna enjoy the LoL flirty scenes of them QUOTE]

mmmm seen KHJ do this :D
What i learned is *k-pop fans can do everything.You shouldn't argue with them lol* They live as if their job is fan being...Do they get payment for it ? i am afraid of being one of these kind of fans lol xD
I didn't learn, but I discovered SNSD which is one of my fave k-pop girl groups. SNSD <333
- Autotune is a must if you want your song to be popular.
- Dancing is more important than singing.
- Looks are also more important than singing.
- K-pop idols are the most hardworking artists ever - they don't eat, they don't rest, they don't sleep - the only thing they do is honing they wickedly awesome singing and dancing skills for hours day and night, and then perform and give love to their fans.