No sorry.

2011 SBS Gayo Daejun:

Collaboration with the Wonder Girls. They made Yoobin sing, why did they make her sing? lol

Their performance

2011 KBS Gayo

I can't find a video of the cover they did of Shim Soo Bong's song.
omg. they are just amazing. <3
I loved their performances. I kind of see what you mean about Yoobin singing if anything, it should've been Sunye.
What an amazing Tainted Love cover! I love that song. They did a great job on their performances.
christypop wrote: I loved their performances. I kind of are what you mean about Yoobin singing if anything, it should've been Sunye.

Yeah, any of the ones who can actually sing...lol
I love CNBLUE too ^^
sydderz wrote: I love CNBLUE too ^^

Hey sydderz! Nice to meet you.
that cover of tainted love was bad, but not on c.n. blue's part.
Those were really good performances, except tainted love.. would have been awesome without the girls..
thismodernlove_ wrote: that cover of tainted love was bad, but not on c.n. blue's part.

phoenixtearz9 wrote: Those were really good performances, except tainted love.. would have been awesome without the girls..

That's what I thought too. It was fine when they were singing alone at the beginning.
KBS 2011 Gayo Daejun

MBC 2011 Gayo DaeJun
YongHwa is cute ^_^
kamz wrote: YongHwa is cute ^_^

He is. Did you watch all the episodes of Running Man he has been in?
LisNoir wrote: He is. Did you watch all the episodes of Running Man he has been in?

i watched ep. 7, 72 & 73...is there more?
kamz wrote: i watched ep. 7, 72 & 73...is there more?

Yes, I thought I gave you a list in the RM thread of the episodes he has been in. I'm pretty sure I did...:p LOL