LisNoir wrote: What is you talking about? You touched him and saw him face to face, which is when you totally converted...LOL The closest I can be to being in an event is connecting the Wii to the big screen TV and looking for his music videos in YT....Private concert...LOL

kekeke! i just want to see him again.. with a photo op (in my dreams).. i wasn't ready when he came here..

cool!! private concert!! i want that too!! lol!
miks wrote: kekeke! i just want to see him again.. with a photo op (in my dreams).. i wasn't ready when he came here..

cool!! private concert!! i want that too!! lol!

*sigh* A photo with KHJ. *goes to dreamland* lol
just know that here also have his thread...annyeonghaseyo yorobun onnie deul dongsaeng do.. happy to read all your comments here about Hyunjoong, and im glad that you all like him without have any trouble, just continuing your love for him, he deserve it after all that happened in years ago. leader that always stand for others members thats him.leader that always workhard for the group sake thats him.and that the best thing he did, he leave DSP n move to keyeast under Bae yongjoon care, he will become great star. akkhh..too much rumbling, sorry for that and also sorry for my grammar fail love ya
LisNoir wrote: *sigh* A photo with KHJ. *goes to dreamland* lol

/me literally going to dreamland now.. hehe! good night lis-noona!

joongana wrote: just know that here also have his thread...annyeonghaseyo yorobun onnie deul dongsaeng do..

happy to read all your comments here about Hyunjoong, and im glad that you all like him without have any trouble, just continuing your love for him, he deserve it after all that happened in years ago.
leader that always stand for others members thats him.leader that always workhard for the group sake thats him.and that the best thing he did, he leave DSP n move to keyeast under Bae yongjoon care, he will become great star.
akkhh..too much rumbling, sorry for that and also sorry for my grammar fail

love ya

annyeong haseo joongana.. you don't need to say that.. we do love him no matter what.. hehe.. and he is a halyu star now.. he truly deserve his status now.. :)

love ya too!
joongana wrote: just know that here also have his thread...annyeonghaseyo yorobun onnie deul dongsaeng do..

happy to read all your comments here about Hyunjoong, and im glad that you all like him without have any trouble, just continuing your love for him, he deserve it after all that happened in years ago.
leader that always stand for others members thats him.leader that always workhard for the group sake thats him.and that the best thing he did, he leave DSP n move to keyeast under Bae yongjoon care, he will become great star.
akkhh..too much rumbling, sorry for that and also sorry for my grammar fail

love ya

miks wrote: annyeong haseo joongana.. you don't need to say that.. we do love him no matter what.. hehe.. and he is a halyu star now.. he truly deserve his status now.. :)

love ya too!

Yes, he deserves all the love he is getting. He works hard for it. :D Annyeong Haseyo joongana. And don't worry about your English. English is a second language for a lot us here, possibly a third for others. :D

miks wrote: /me literally going to dreamland now.. hehe! good night lis-noona!

Jejeje...Night, night Mik-ia!
PinkDiamond wrote: I would love to see him in concert...but I need V.V.I.P tickets...backstage, make up room, front row seats...the works!

Jajaja...how awesome would that be? *goes back to dreamland*
PinkDiamond wrote: I would love to see him in concert...but I need V.V.I.P tickets...backstage, make up room, front row seats...the works!

i'm saving a fortune for that!! ^^
lis-noona!! pd!! check this out!!

Kiss Kiss (Japanese Version) Teaser <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

This picture from the 1st post. He looks so good with dark hair!
Jeaniessi wrote: This picture from the 1st post. He looks so good with dark hair!

he does...he's my dream guy heh
Hi Miks, hi Lis yeah he deserve more than that he achieved when he still in DSP, now im glad that he is like golden boy in KE hihii little yonsama they called him, but some BYJ fans disagree with that. btw i want to share his past pix, i hv it because after watch BOF in 2009, im stalking his SS501 activities,but the fact is i frgt the source so it would be no credit, except the pix that have stamp on it
Jeaniessi wrote: This picture from the 1st post. He looks so good with dark hair!

He does look better with dark hair. But as long as he doesn't have orangey hair I don't mind, ok I love him even with the orange hair now... <3

KamZ wrote: he does...he's my dream guy heh

I had another dream with him the other day and it rivals yours! Jajaja

miks wrote: lis-noona!! pd!! check this out!!

Kiss Kiss (Japanese Version) Teaser <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thanks Mik-ia! I like it!
KHJ's 2011 achievements & career highlights! in <3 all over again!

I watched the video with a smile on my face, until the clip from RM appeared and I had to shake my head. As soon as it was gone, my smile returned. Thanks Mik-ia!