For me it was Boy In Luv by BTS
first kpop song that i heard was O.K. by b1a4. 
but it wasn't until i got into ze:a and mainly exo that i fell in love with kpop.
First songs were B1A4 - What Do You Want To Do and SHINee - Ring Ding Dong. I started listening to Kpop very casually after them. But Bangtan got me into stanning. I now listen to quite a few groups but Bangtan is my bias group.
BTS - Save Me, I was not really into K-pop until recently. I mostly watched Korean dramas and my little sister knew that and she suggested that I should watch this music video by a group called BTS and I liked it. Still listening to BTS but I have been enjoying other groups this week GOT7 and B.A.P.
BTS - Save Me, I was not really into K-pop until recently. I mostly watched Korean dramas and my little sister knew that and she suggested that I should watch this music video by a group called BTS and I liked it. Still listening to BTS but I have been enjoying other groups this week such as GOT7 and B.A.P.
GD and TOP- Knockout 
By chance on my friends ipod. Mine had died so I was listening to hers on shuffle.

Back in the day xD 
The Chaser by Infinite
The first kgroup i've listened was DBSK with Balloons back in 2007, but I got into kpop world with LaLaLaLa by BIG BANG in 2008.
I never really got crazy about kpop until I learned about Sechskies... it was a few years before their reunion, but because I ended up liking Eun Jiwon, I got to learn about Sechskies and ended up loving the group. 
My first song was Balloons by TVXQ but the one that got me into kpop was Super Junior No Other and Sorry Sorry
Super junior, but they were on hiatus then, so EXO was the 1st group I followed through all of their comebacks since Wolf...
I first got in the kpop world with Nuest, and then G dragon, but I don't know why I stopped following groups. And then 1.5 -2 year ago, I saw BAP's One shot and just totally died. Now I'm back to the world of kpop hehe
W two worlds because of Lee jong suk