Super Junior-marry you
bias: kangin
Cnblue-teardrops in rain
BigBang - Fantastic Baby and
Hyuna - Bubble Pop
For me it wasn't like I listened to this one song, and all of a sudden I became addicted. For me, It was a gradual process, and to be honest K-pop groups weren't the ones who drew me in. It was the solo artists who did it for me. The first time I ever loved an OST, was when I watched DOTS. So I went and added those songs to my playlist. After that I kept listening to OSTs I liked and eventually began to venture into K-pop groups. And here I am, still venturing and still trying to find a group I really like. So far, I really don't have any extreme biases, but I think it might happen sooner or later.

Big Bang - Fantastic Baby

First song was Monday Kiz Don't Go, but first group - CNBLUE.

I honestly don't remember what was the first kpop song i've heard. But the song that made my a kpop fan was F(x)- Hot Summer :)

The first kpop group I ever saw was Wonder Girls in 2008- 2009 ish through Stardoll lmao when So Hot was just new (I was like 11 or something)

But it wasn't until I met my friend who also liked kpop that I actually got interested and wanted to check it more out. I loved SNSD a lot especially Oh!

SUPER JUNIOR.  

i was aware of the group but not really into kpop, i was more into jpop. innocently watched a movie: Attack on the Pin-Up Boys, which stared all of the members except Leeteuk & Kyuhyun. got hooked up with it's OST Wonder Boys & fall in love with Donghae. but he's not my bias, Leeteuk & Yesung are.

So many "old school" KPop fans here, makes me happy~

I first heard and loved BoA's Japanese stuff which led me to check out her Korean stuff and the first  KPop group I really got into was Super Junior when I saw "U"

My first song was Super Junior´s Rockstar. I watched a live performance from one of their concerts, after that i  was a huge fan of them. Now I´m totally into Kpop. :)