I never got the full story since I used to not pay attention to kpop news, but according to wiki there was an assault case and then a DUI/hit and run thing. IDK

It's under the sub-heading "Controversies". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangin
[SUPER JUNIOR] Update on Kangin

Since release from the army, Kangin has not yet step out in the limelight. Members of Super Junior came to meet him when he was discharged last April 16. They had breakfast and spend some time together.

After that, as with the other men who had just came back from serving the army, he is now home to be with his family and friends whom he had not seen for a while.

Incidentally, now that Kangin is here, fans are anticipating his comeback. However, even if SM Entertainment has already confirmed that he is rejoining SuJu, there are no definite plans for him as of now. The agency also said that they have not decided yet whether to include Kangin in Super Junior’s upcoming new album since the release date is already near.
Written by: [email][email protected][/email]

Koreanupdates.com
I'm so happy :D :D :D :D
Japanese version of "Opera" teaser

super junior supershow tour in Sydney Australia in May 2012 was cancelled, maybe because not many ppl bought the ticket...
Eunhyuk Pole Dances on Strong Heart

Crazy4You wrote: Japanese version of "Opera" teaser

This is actually my all time favorite song right now.
Crazy4You wrote: [SUPER JUNIOR] Update on Kangin

Since release from the army, Kangin has not yet step out in the limelight. Members of Super Junior came to meet him when he was discharged last April 16. They had breakfast and spend some time together.

After that, as with the other men who had just came back from serving the army, he is now home to be with his family and friends whom he had not seen for a while.

Incidentally, now that Kangin is here, fans are anticipating his comeback. However, even if SM Entertainment has already confirmed that he is rejoining SuJu, there are no definite plans for him as of now. The agency also said that they have not decided yet whether to include Kangin in Super Junior’s upcoming new album since the release date is already near.
Written by: [email][email protected][/email]

Koreanupdates.com

What new album is coming out for SuJu? I must have missed something in my creeping, lol.
Super Junior - Opera

Super Junior - Opera ( Full Version )
Sorry for the Quality...
but DAMN my Wish Just Came True~!! <3

mollymay5000 wrote: What new album is coming out for SuJu? I must have missed something in my creeping, lol.

I also heard (from my friend who's a big DongHae fan)that there will be a 6th album. Hihi! Excited! I also read it from somewhere that they're planning. KangIn should rejoin them. I dont care if the "date" is near. I HAVE TO SEE KANGIN and KIBUM on the comeback stage! I have to see all 12 (if not 13) of them on the very 1st day of their comeback stage! :(( I miss all 13. :((
Super Junior’s Donghae and actress Yoon Seung Ah to star as couple in new drama

[ATTACH=CONFIG]489[/ATTACH]

Super Junior‘s Donghae and actress Yoon Seung Ah have been cast as a couple in ‘Miss Panda and Porcupine‘.

On May 22nd, a broadcasting representative told Newsen, “Yoon Seung Ah and Donghae will appear together on ‘Miss Panda and Porcupine’…The airing time will be confirmed in the future. They are currently filming.

Channel A‘s ‘Miss Panda and Porcupine’ is a romantic comedy about baking. Yoon Seung Ah gained much fame after appearing in MBC‘s ‘Moon Embraces the Sun‘, while Donghae appeared in his first drama, ‘It’s Ok, Daddy’s Daughter‘ back in 2010.

‘Miss Panda and Porcupine’ will air its first episode in July.
oh..is that Seol from TMETS?!...i wouldn't have recognized if they hadn't mentioned Moon embraces the Sun lol...this doesn't look exciting..atleast for now....later you never know lol
KamZ wrote: oh..is that Seol from TMETS?!...i wouldn't have recognized if they hadn't mentioned Moon embraces the Sun lol...this doesn't look exciting..atleast for now....later you never know lol

Yeah, that's her. I liked her in TMETS, but it's DongHae...meh...

Why can't Siwon be doing a Korean one?!!?